THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

HMMMM...... ANOTHER PLANETARY ALIGNMENT

I am extremely cautious at this point, to put this info out there, but there IS a coincidental alignment coming up that it might be nice to know about.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/595852/DON-T-MISS-Chance-to-see-FIVE-visible-planets-in-solar-system-for-first-time-in-DECADE

The last time this particular alignment window occurred, we lost a quarter million people to a massive EQ and resulting tsunami.  It was an epic event.  The window for this alignment was ten days prior and ten days following the December 26, 2004 EQ in Indonesia.

The ten day window for this alignment (and possible EQ) started today and will climax on January 30th with the end on Feb 10th.

I note here that an EQ also occurred during a planetary alignment on March 11, 2011.  We are still dealing with the radiation and effects of that devastating event.

Further, I note that this predicting pastor from the previous few posts says something that will bring a lot of death to the USA will happen in the January/February timeframe.  I also note that it was either a false alarm (sensors can fail), or we actually had some kind of subsidence of the sea floor of four feet on the Cascadia Faultline.  I am not predicting - just pointing out some facts for all the West Coasties out there....

I also note that January 30th is a Saturday.  It might be a good time for the coasties to take an inland vacation?  Who knows.  I hear Spokane is nice this time of year...... lol


1 comment:

  1. This post is "A brief pause to bring you this announcement that will give you pause to change your briefs".

    On a side note, read 'My Walk thru Heaven' by Kim Rives and said I would give a review. WOW! This woman is for real and has been through the refiner's fire. And her spiritual experiences during it all astounded this reader and absolutely brought me closer to Jesus Christ. There's a part in it that will definitely bring illumination to IRAQ and his wife regarding the loss of their precious baby boy. It confirms what I've thought all along. Anyway, this woman speaks truth and I give the book 10 Warm Fuzzies. There's one experience she has with Jesus Christ that will make you LOVE HIM all the more and realize just how much He really does love us. I don't even have to hint what it is because I know you'll KNOW which one it is when you read it! My book came with autographed with an awesome wish for the reader. I will cherish it always. Don't skip any parts. Every page must be read. She has a website too!

    Oh and another treasure I found was 'The Little Red Buckets' by Lynda M. Nelson! A MUST HAVE for your spiritual library! This one is food and light for the soul for 8 years and up and will bless all who read it.

    Okay, that's it for now with my uplifting and edifying finds! God bless!

    ReplyDelete