THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

HMMM...... THINGS ARE HEATING UP IN OREGON

This is the second confrontation between armed ranchers and the feds (more like fed up with tyranny......).  I happen to support these folks - and almost went for a drive down to NV to support the fight against the apostate harry reid (will not honor that person in any way with a capitalized name - just like I do with satan.....).  These people are thugs putting the hurt to every day men and women who are trying to make their living on the land - and following basic principles as outlined in the Book of Mormon.

One reason I love Cardston is that most of the populace is made up of farmers/ranchers who are tied to the land and who get it more than any other demographic out there.  Simply salt of the earth people.  All else are largely disconnected foo-foo (that includes me, BTW......).

So, yeah.

I have read the prophecies about the US putting the screws once again to the people in the west.  This is the second basically armed rebellion against the feds largely by LDS and other Constitutionally-minded folks.  It is always interesting to see how far the "masters" will take this.  Will it end in another Waco - or will cooler heads prevail?  Will the feds end up paying out reparations like they did at Ruby Ridge? (remember, the feds simply NEVER admit guilt unless they REALLY stepped in it) - or will they kind of make it go away.  Sometimes, it is better to simply cut your losses and walk away.  Trust me when I say that I get this principle......  In full........

Here is the article:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oregon-occupier-lavoy-finicum-warns-fbi-he-d-take-death-n491056

4 comments:

  1. Did you notice that the LDS church is condemning this hostile act? I too support the ranchers and the citizens in this regard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little surprised by the announcement by the church condemning the act, but then again, I didn't realize they were pulling the Book of Mormon scriptures into it either. This made me reflect on Alma and his people when they were put under the burdens of the government, and how Alma counseled them to bear it with patience because they brought it upon themselves by their wickedness ( I am greatly paraphrasing here) and it was not time yet for their deliverance. I think this is where we are at today. It is not time yet for the Lord to deliver us. We brought this upon ourselves by our worldly ways ( I'm speaking collectively here) and we must bear the burden of an unlawful government with patience and faith, until the time is right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VENGENCE IS MINE SAYETH THE LORD AND I WILL REPAY! Get that through your hot heads NOW!

    Anyone who supports aggression and taking the law into their own hands without the sanction of the Lord is on dangerous ground!

    I totally get the passion for Constitutional Freedom. My blood runs red, white, and blue. My family roots go way back in the military. A good soldier understands restraint and chain of command. A bad one is a loose cannon who jeopardizes everyone.

    The Nephites lost battle after battle and came home licking their wounds when they took matters into their own hands.

    Joshua was a holy terror because he was a HOLY WARRIOR. I get chills when I read the account of the "Captain of the Hosts" showing up to fight for them. NONE OTHER THAN JEHOVAH HIMSELF with his INVISIBLE ARMY OF ANGELIC HOSTS! Angels don't get prostrated to or worshiped as Joshua hit the ground recognizing Superhuman Deity before him and was told to remove his shoes because he was on holy ground.

    Or how about Elisha "Do not fear there are more for us than against us" as the mountain/valley was full of warring angels in chariots ready for battle to save the prophet,his servant, and the city. (2 Kings 6: 8-23)

    The God of Israel is a MAN OF WAR! NEVER FORGET THAT! The righteous know salvation and peace because of HIS WARLIKE ACTIONS. HE IS IN CONTROL AND HE GIVES THE ORDERS to HIS PEOPLE.

    The leadership of the Church is RIGHT. Brush up on Article of Faith #12 brothers and sisters.

    IRAQ you've been warned before about the "Teancum" attitude. Stop inciting others to do the same and get them killed or put in prison leaving their families to struggle without them. It makes me lose respect for you and trust in you.

    Joshua 1:5

    There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

    He only protects HIS PEOPLE. Never forget that either. So chill out and be patient to see the Salvation of God. He will right every wrong on HIS TERMS, NOT OURS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously - I had no idea they were LDS when this all went down and when I read the LDS statements about it I thought well duh, that makes sense. Look the situation is what it is but they need to fight this out in the courts and gain public recognition the normal route. This is hostile and I am VERY concerned that our government will use this as an excuse to blow up 100 people.

    These people need to walk away and go onto the airwaves and television to get people's support. The one farmer needs a million dollars to pay fines - let's all pitch in and donate to that cause.

    It's 100 farmers - we need these farmers around when we all need help figuring out how to FARM!

    ReplyDelete