THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

THE MUSLIM WORLD AS THE ANTI-CHRIST

It is no secret (to me anyway) that bummer is a Muslim masquerading as a Christian.  He is the leader of the world and he is the anti-Christ.

This youtube has some great intelligence and information on the matter of the people that oppose the people of God (Jews and Christians).  The only people that are still into lobbing the heads off of people (especially who will not convert to their creed) are the Muslims.  Hmmm...... could there be a connection to what we have written in Revelations?

Hope you enjoy it:

   


1 comment:

  1. I think its quite clear that he is not a Muslim. At the same time I think it is quite clear that he is not a Christian either. The President is a chameleon who panders to each group just enough to keep them thinking he is one of theirs.

    If I had to put a label on his religion it would be after the Order of the Nehors.

    ReplyDelete