THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 3, 2013

THE CHANGE TO A ZION HEART

If you have not perceived, I really get into Visions  of Glory.  I just read the "one star" reviews on Amazon and was not impressed with these folks.  Next to scripture, this is the book that has had the most profound impact on me over any other as far as preparing my heart to accept what is coming in our near future.

After reading that the world population had been cut by 75% due to war and disease (I have been calling that number for years - some places on the face of the earth as high as 90-100%), I read the following that makes my heart yearn:

Here in our little part of Zion, our hearts were changing, our bodies were changing, and our spiritual IQ was changing.......  It took us years to understand that we had to evolve into Zion, not just march to it.  It was a process that involved stripping away everything belonging to the world and replacing it with total faith in God.  We had to learn that we did not need anything from the telestial world.  All we needed was complete faith in Christ.  It was a hard transition to make, but it was one of the reasons our journey to Zion took so many years - not to cover the distance, but to evolve spiritually so that we would be worthy to be in Zion when we actually arrived there.

This is similar to what happened to the ancient children of Israel in their 40 year journey on the short distance from Egypt to the Promised Land.

Man I hope I am ready!  It will be an exciting time!!


1 comment:

  1. Makes perfect sense to me. Almost like a spiritual cleanse of one's DNA so to speak. Cleansing ourselves from all the things of this world. Indeed, we have fallen far from home. The climb back up is a long and hard one, but, worth every step.

    ReplyDelete