THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 3, 2013

THE FALSE RELIGION OF WORLDLY LEARNING/SECULAR HUMANISM

Folks, I just went to my oldest daughter's graduation a few days ago.

It was all I could do to stay my tongue watching the pomp and circumstance as I sat there in the temple of worldly learning that I am a slave to pay off for the rest of my days via property taxes.  Taxes, that if I decide one day not to pay, will result in all of my life's efforts being seized and sold at a tax auction.

It is a scam folks......  We need to wake up to the reality and see it for what it is.  When I read Visions and know there is a terrestrial way of learning and progressing and traveling and living, I am weary for this telestial world and all of its base institutions and false pomp and grandeur that the god of this world who is the enemy of all that is good and right, revels in.  Secular humanism is the false religion and the worldly institutions of learning are the temples of that learning, the robes of the false priesthood, the robes and honors of men that are worn during commencement.

Here is something that will make you barf - and it is not hype:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eNjYHKThU0o

No comments:

Post a Comment