THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

THE TIMELINE UNTIL THE END

I shared this a month or two ago and had the chance to go back and absorb it once more.  Folks - I have ZERO that I can find wrong with this.  I may not post anything else for quite some time until I feel this has been absorbed by all blog readers.

This stuff is foundational.  If you cannot see how deeply we are already in this, you are really missing the boat and I am just wasting my breath.....

Here it is.  I clipped the first part because its mostly just setup that most anyone should know.  The rest of it is just plain fantastic meat that I wish were in a gospel doctrine class or Sunday evening fireside:
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GvMGkgJAV44#t=2040s

7 comments:

  1. Nothing to do with this quote, but I found my earlier predictions about DOMA being ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court vindicated. Now we will see in the next few months and years how the gay community will try to imprison those who speak out against them...

    The countdown has begun...SAMIZDAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see nothing wrong with it? How about the fact that March came and went and nothing happened. I don't trust Evangelical analysis of Biblical timelines (or their interpretation of doctrine).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly rabbit..... I guess you are not a regular to the blog and you missed my piece where I was freaking out over bummer going to the ME on that exact date. Just as Jesus ascended the Mount and was the Pascal Sacrifice, so the anti-Christ who has self-proclaimed himself to be the messiah, also ascended the Mount on Passover. Folks, its clear as day. If you are still stumped start on March 22nd and go to ever link and every read on the subject and you will get it.

    I do not care where the analysis comes from, so long as it nails it. This particular evangelical nails it with no exceptions. Much I have to filter in order to strain some useful tidbits out. In this case, I have to do none of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When SCOTUS threw DOMA out the window, the bells of hell pealed and the bells of Heaven tolled. The slippery slope to America's cleansing has just been lubricated and by 2017, this country may not be recognizable. I just hope we are prepared when the Lord says....ENOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about the 2 witnesses we should be hearing about them by now if this dateline is correct

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree this video is very compelling, although, one of the main scriptures he used to get the exact number of DAYS in Revelation 12:6 it reads "thousand two hundred and threescore DAYS."

    The Joseph Smith Translation changed only one word in the verse to "thousand two hundred and threescore YEARS."

    I don't know how this would change anything but it does point out the fact that this guy is trying to figure this puzzle out without all the correct pieces.

    He also tries to dismiss Matthew 24:36 that reads "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the cangels of heaven, but my Father only." by taking it out of context. However, If you read the scriptures immediately before and immediately after you can tell he is talking of the second coming. In other words, Jesus did not start on a topic change for only one verse and then change back to the original topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the point of the 2 witnesses in Jerusalem. In "Visions of Glory" it talks about the 2 witnesses being called by Christ in the New Jerusalem. This hasn't even happened. This timeline doesn't make sense to me

    ReplyDelete