THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 17, 2013

DEVELOPMENTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

If you have been keeping up with the blog, you will know that Bummer went to the ME on the exact date that a youtuber said that the anti-Christ would enter Jerusalem, March 22nd, 2013.  That would be the beginning of the woes for Israel (and the US) as things deteriorated for the next 3.5 years culminating in a visit by Christ to the people of Jerusalem.  I think this timeline is reality.  We are in it.

I just got a comment stating that all that stuff is likely a decade or more away.  I think this is an unrealistic notion according to the intelligence I have garnered on the matter.

I was just in Colorado at a family reunion and one of my favorite peeps was there.  He is a former mission president that served in Brazil back in the late 1980's while I was in the north of that country.  He is a very well-connected fellow (used to meet bi-monthly with the Church building committee and members of the Quorum of the 12) and he told me many things which he told me I cannot blog.  Dadblastit!  It was some great stuff and it shows who really is in charge of this Church - but I gave my word.  His wife, a wonderful lady, was chatting with me about Christ coming to Jerusalem.  I said I was pretty sure it would be in the fall of 2016 on the Day of Atonement and at the commencement of the 50th, 50th Jubilee (2500 years since the Jews were sent into captivity).  This would be the time when the captives would be released from bondage once and for all (picture Christ setting down on the Mount of Olives and trashing all the bad guys).

She gave me the usual retort that no man knows the hour.  I was cut off and could not give her my reply.  But, we connected Sunday morning after Sacrament Meeting and I reminded her that there have been multiple "comings" in this final dispensation and that this particular one (this is the third or fourth documented coming, depending on how you reckon it), we DO know the hour of.  Following typical protocol, it WILL fall on a High Holy Day and it will occur 1260 days after the anti-Christ has entered Jerusalem and 3.5 days after two remarkable men are killed in the streets of Jerusalem.  If we are even half awake, we WILL know that day and even hour of the actual day after the two have fallen to the forces of the A/C.  After that particular coming (which will be the 6th or 7th if you throw a quickie visit to Utah after the setting in order has been completed and Adam-Ondi-Ahman), there will be a time of conversion and final gathering of the elect who have survived the rigors of the previous 3.5 years; and then the fire will come (that no man knows the hour of, not even the angels in heaven) after probably around 22 years from that point (or a half hour as defined by the reckoning of Kolob or heaven's time).

She was thoughtful - and I think is re-assessing her previous thinking.

I am VERY excited to watch the developments in Syria.  Things do not look good at this point if you are hoping that things go on as normal.  Me?  I just prefer to get on with it and get it over with.  Life is too short to waste it swimming in the cesspool while declaring the whole time how truly delightful the water is (as many are doing).  Lets rock and roll now!


5 comments:

  1. Fascinating post. Thank you. Can you tell me about the A/C entering Jerusalem. Is there a scriptural reference I can look at. And the youtube post link too please - that would be really helpful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I thought the 2 prophets will be in the streets in Jerusalem for 3.5 years before Christ descends on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a third party expeeience I wanted to ask you a question about. Is there a way I can send you a private email and receive a private response?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can contact me at thewoodzonemailbag@geemale.com with
      the obvious change made to avoid the bots....

      Delete
  4. The June 23rd Meeting is being billed by Bishop Donaldson, quoting Elder Nelson (who works with the Missionary Department) as the meeting of the century. While I would not go as far in that hyperbole, there will be very important announcements, and I could very easily see technology (with the FP and Q12 with FB pages) and members play an increased role in missionary work.

    ReplyDelete