THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

FORMER COMMUNISTIC COUNTRIES MORE FREE THAN AMERICA

I said 10 years ago that this would happen.  And here we are.  This Snowden thing was the last straw for me.  The first one was when the city of Sammamish, WA tried to fine me $34,125 for cutting down some blackberries on private property around 10 years ago.  Yep, happened in the County of King whose official logo is a crown - the one the Revolutionaries spilled their blood to rid this country of hundreds of years ago.

This city used my tax dollars to hire an attorney to extort me and my friend out of some land and ALOT of cash.  I just do not have that kind of free money floating around.  I ended up saying a few "special prayers" while I was kept awake in the night and plotting my escape from the left coast.....  I have no feedback as to how the extortionists are doing these days......

If you do not have a horror story, just ask around and you will hear some.  I heard a very similar story a few nights ago at Girl's Camp that was volunteered (did not even have to ask about it).  A man's land and baby were taken away from him for some extremely petty reasons.  The gal telling me was a social worker for the state of Montana, too.  Not like she had an axe to grind.....

I heard quite a few other interesting things that I am researching right now.  Very interesting stuff - that hopefully I can pass along as I flesh them out.

Anyway, here is the article that got me spun up and collaborates what I said so long ago:

http://www.naturalnews.com/038086_america_land_of_the_free_police_state.html

No comments:

Post a Comment