THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

TIMELINE FOR VISIONS OF GLORY - AND CAVERNS IN THE NORTH

I had a commentary from a reader stating that my 1260 timeline was off because the trucks Spencer mentioned do not exist in the Chinese military arsenal.

Well, I have something for you to watch:

   

This is essentially it.  As a mechanical engineer working for an aerospace company, I work with some of the most advanced systems in the world including carbon fiber assemblies (some of which China supplies to us) and they have all that stuff that Spencer described.  The vehicle is a reality or within the realm of reality and all systems he described were very well done for a guy who had the mechanical aptitude of a gnat (but is a spiritual giant  :).....  I am a prepper and all that stuff is easily within the realm of existence right now.   That did not set me back when considering a truncated timeline.

The ONLY thing in that book that did set me back was the thinking of a people located within a cavern in the earth.  I run this crazy blog and have one heckuva open mind - but I have to say I really got hung up on that little detail.  I mentioned that to our high councilman at Girl's Camp a few days ago and he said that he read a (true) story in the Reader's Digest about a sailor who was stranded in the north and was taken in by people that fit that exact description and then was released back to his people some time later.  A ship picked him up the day they took him and set him adrift on an ice floe.  So, there you have it.  Maybe its true - and now I have to go and start digging thru archived RD articles to find this.  I have a very believing spirit - but that just really hung me up.  I guess there are still some things that I wood not believe completely without further witness and evidence.


9 comments:

  1. Interesting you bring up the cavern people in the north. I've known for decades that the lost ten tribes, or a portion of them, are either in the hollow earth or in caverns up there. I've also known that there's an anomaly up there that is well hidden, but TPTB know of it. So, Spencer's account is no surprise to me on this, and he validates much of what I already assumed.

    As for the truck, if you read the description closely, you'll find that it's too technically advanced to be in production any time soon. The effectiveness of the solar panels, the water purifier, the bio fuel, the carbon fiber body (that apparently twisted and moved under a flat bed that remained fixed and horizontal), and the front two axles that steered. The truck never ran out of gas for him. What we have today that are similar models but comparatively in their infancy. I think it will take another decade or more to put them into production. So, for me, either that truck is a product something well into the future, or it's not of this world and was disguised to look like an earthly piece of crap to Spencer's adversaries. He said soldiers left the truck alone and didn't seem intrigued by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not true at all ---- these technologies such as solar panels, bio diesel, and carbon fiber, are in widespread use today. Where have you been?

      Delete
  2. That story about the cavern inside the earth comes from a book called "The Smoky God; A Voyage to the Inner World" written by Willis George Emerson in 1908. (I have it sitting right here next to me; it came with the house I am living in.) It purports to be the true deathbed confession of a Nordic sailor named Olaf Jansen about a journey he and his father took in 1829 to explore farther north than anyone had gone before.

    The story goes that once they got to the top of the world there was a hole in the crust and the land and sea wrapped around to the inside without them even realizing it at first. They estimated the crust of the earth to be about 300 miles thick from the outside layer to the inside layer, and after that it was hollow in the middle. (You have heard of the "hollow Earth" theory, no?) In the center of the open space was suspended a dim red sun eclipsed every 12 hours by a rotating cloud dividing day and night, which the people inside worshiped (hence the name of the book, "Smoky God"). All of the people were twice as large as we are and lived to be 600-800 years old. Both the land and civilization were very eden-like.

    Olaf and his father stayed for a couple of years and then came back out through the south pole (which apparently has a hole in it too?). The father and their boat were lost in a storm, and Olaf was stranded on an iceberg where he was rescued by a whaling ship. He returned home to find his mother had passed away while they were gone, and was later committed to a mental institution for 28 years by his uncle after telling the story.

    Do I think it's a true story? I would say I am 99.99999% on the side of it and Olaf being fiction, because everyone knows the earth's core is molten lava, right? ...but I'm the teeniest bit open to the possibility of it being true. But mostly I think it's fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carbon fiber auto bodies is found only in exotic vehicles now, like Lotus. For it to be in use in a Chinese military truck, that means the manufacturing would be widespread. That'll take many years. We'll be in the 2020s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot of exotic materials in military use but not in civilian products. That's comparing apples to oranges. Also Chinese technology, from what we can see, is practically on par with the US as evidenced from their new generation jet fighters, submarines, etc. --- and that's the only the stuff we know about. I really don't think it'll be obvious to outsiders what exactly is in their arsenal anyway....it's certainly more advanced than you think and carbon fiber is certainly not something new.

      Delete
  4. http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3007/3007-h/3007-h.htm
    Here's a link to the Smoky God book. Kind of an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it help if you inhale some "Smoky God" before you read it?

      Delete
  5. The truck, and the hole in the North Pole and South Pole could all be symbolic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Sharman 8x4 from the Philipeans might be a good candidate for that truk. Most trucks now days have fiber cabs.

    http://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/archive/2010/April/Pages/Non-MetalStructureLightensMilitaryTruck.aspx

    ReplyDelete