THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, July 1, 2013

RANDOM - THE DATE THE US WILL BE NUKED

This goes in the random file.  I do not have a confirmation of any of it, but hey, most of the stuff on this blog is random, and I do know that the 3.5 year period will be filled with badness (that started on March 22nd, 2013 when the false Messiah ascended the mount and offered himself as the (false) Peshach sacrifice exactly 1260 days - 42 months - after he was given the Nobel Peace Prize and declared peace during the first period - click text for my previous post on the timing of the anti-Christ).  All of the badness of the second 1260 day period is not necessarily reserved for the end of the period - it will be spread out.  When our fall does occur, it will be in a day and there will be no going back.  I personally think this date is too soon to fit any known timelines, but I put it out there for general consumption.  I have a soft spot for this, being that he talked of being humbled by his wife's death and then having this spiritual "bonus" given to him.  I went thru the same thing with the loss of my son and was given the greatest look into my future as a result of a most remarkable "night vision" or dream before we found him dead in his bed.

An interesting side note; apparently the date given for consumption by fire is the Day of Pentecost - where this is an outpouring of fire (Spirit) traditionally.  Not too concerned about it as I will be in my safe place.  Bring it - lets get it over with.  Sodom has arrived at our doors - lets just get on with it so we can get to the good stuff after the trash gets taken to the curb.  I am sick of blathering to a deaf audience.

Here you go:

March 29, 2012
Clint Young

Stan,
I was given July 8, 2013 as the day when the USA would be nuked. I was given this vision in January of 2009. I do not doubt the events or the date given in this vision.

I was given this vision as I was going to bed one evening in January 2009. I did not keep a record of the exact day when I received it but in was definitely in January 2009. Just before being given the this vision I asked the Heavenly Father, "when will the USA would go down". Immediately, I found myself in a vision state. I was approaching a white wall. I knew that this wall was a time barrier wall in late 2012. I don't know how I knew; but I knew. All knowings in this vision were instantaneous without any instruction given.I also knew that I could not penetrate this continuous wall. But, nonetheless, I continued to approach it.

Just before I reached this wall I was taken up above the wall. There I saw a lake of fire on top of the wall. This was not hell. Just what seemed to be an endless lake of fire. I was afraid of the fire. Immediately flames came towards me and engulfed me. I was not harmed. At the same time I noticed that another identity was with me. I presumed it was an angel but I do not know for sure. I was not given any knowing of what or who this being was. I wanted to know the identity of the being with me. I was tempted to ask the name. But I knew not to ask the name and identity so I remained silent. As we moved together across the lake of fire, it was like I was gliding. What would have been a step was a glide across the lake. In the middle of the lake of fire was an upside down, black periscope. I immediately knew that if I looked into this periscope that I would see all major events and their associated times that the time wall masked from the end of 2012 on . I wanted to look into this periscope so I started to glide towards it.

I was immediately told not to go there and I saw the flames. I was afraid and obeyed. Even though it was a long way across the lake of fire it did not seem long before we crossed the lake. At the end of the lake I went into a tunnel. The other being was no longer with me. Soon I was traveling very fast through this tunnel. There was light in the tunnel but not bright light. All the walls were blurry because I was moving so fast. Soon I came out in the air above the USA about Midway. I was facing the East. Immediately I saw nukes going off in the South and the East Coast. Then all the MidWest, South, and East were filled with nukes going off. I could not see what was behind me which would have been the West Coast. So I had no idea what was going on there. Immediately, a large banner went across the sky. It had "July 8, 2013" written on it.

After the banner passed above, I clearly heard in a loud voice the date, "July 8, 2013." Immediately after hearing the loud voice, I was back in my bed. I thought that I had just had a dream. But I was in an entirely different state than waking up from a dream. I had never experienced this state before. I knew that I had seen a vision. Everything was so clear and distinct. It actually was more real than anything that happens in normal life. I figure that is because there is no interference from the mind, will, and emotions which can get messed up at times. It was like input going directly to my spirit which then went to the mind, will, and emotions. I will never forget one detail of this vision, unlike dreams I have had.

I do believe this vision was a direct and immediate answer to my request to the Heavenly Father. I do believe this vision was accurate. I do believe that this vision was given out of the love of a most gracious and loving Heavenly Father.

Sincerely,

Clint Young

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------

Clint Young's bio: I am 60 years old. I received this vision after my wife of 28 years and 10 days had passed away. This brought me to a state of more humility than I had ever been at when I had the vision. I have a Masters degree in Biochemistry. From 2007 to 2011 I was certified as a Project Manager Professional. I have worked as an engineer for over 30 years for large companies such as Texas Instruments and Boeing.Most important is that Jesus Christ is my Lord.

11 comments:

  1. I find this interesting in light of your June 20, 2013 post about the DHS insider saying it's already begun. The fascinating part is at the end of the June 20 article. The guy says to look for a precurser event to happen in early July of this year....followed by the bigger events....like collapse of the economy I presume...to take place in the fall as part of the agenda to dismantle the country and move their global agenda forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes me want to get out of dodge. im in the usa instead of canada for the moment

    steveB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure if this goes sour, the military will be called to crowd control. Organizing a Million Man March on DC 7/4/2013 to support the Second Amendment and to voice our displeasure with our out of control government - bearing arms is optional and a constitutionally protected Right. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Million-Man-March-for-Second-Amendment-742013/386645428097827

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coincidentally, Russia and China are doing drills now...

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/02/china-russia-joint-naval-drills

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly think we are still a little off from the time we are nuked. Geroge Albert Smith has it happening between the election of a new President and the inauguration of the new president on a holiday.

    On 26 June 2013 SCOTUS released its despicable argument. 42 months from that date is 25 December 2016, covering all the requirements.

    Not to say that there won't be a false flag soon, blamed on Syria or another government and we go off on yet another military adventure.

    And though I think there will be an economic downturn, it won't be until about 2015 when the bad mojo hits, if Martin Armstrong is to be believed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I read "I was facing the East. Immediately I saw nukes going off in the South and the East Coast. Then all the MidWest, South, and East were filled with nukes going off", I thought of a different scenario.


    Perhaps instead of nukes, his vision may have been fragments of an asteroid. Maybe an asteroid hits central United States such as Texas. From the recent Russian fireball event, there is tremendous energy released and it may appear to be nuclear explosion.


    If someone expects nuclear war, then someone might be biased that the event was nuclear. I have a hard time believing a nation send nukes to destroy USA full of natural resources. All the nation would have to wait for economic collapse.


    mddwave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who is Clint Young? Who is Stan?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dream matches with the 9th of Av, according to the Jewish calendar. All the main destruction happened on this day. see article

    http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2013/July05/052.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's July 10, 2013... What am I to think?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is now July 10th, the US has not been nuked, the George Zimmerman trial is ongoing in Florida, the NSA scandal is still on going and the 24 hour news cycle goes on. The point is that just because somebody has a vivid dream, or for that matter relate an account of a life after death experience touting various prophecy type events, second coming does not mean it came from God I recall a number of people touting life after death visions they had, wrote books, and were on the lecture circuit. None of what they touted would happen in the future did happen as they described it. I know people that have very vivid dreams about varieties of subjects and they never have come true, they are only dreams. The point is that people need to be very, very discerning, and know that people in the past have been swindled in a figurative sense by believing some of the bogus accounts.

    In the LDS world many people tout the purported John Taylor vision (even published in the back of Visions of glory, not to mention books by BYU professors) which if an individual investigates the actual circumstances, gets a copy of the actual vision from the Church archives, you would see that John Taylor wrote that he DID NOT receive but was brought in by some stranger (think like this July 8 nuking dream) and he found it interesting enough to put in his journal. Further research by the discerning person would show that quite a number LDS church prophets and leaders over the years after that have denounced it as untrue, even in General Conference. One even said there wasn't a word of truth in it.

    Then you have the so called White Horse/Red Horse prophecy. Again key thing to understand is church prophets and leaders over the years have stated that it is not true.

    Three quick points. First Listen to the still small voice of the spirit and take it as your guide. You won't be misled. Second, don't gullibly buy into every purported dream, vision, prophecy and so called utterance that comes around or is in circulation no matter how good it makes you feel. Third don't quit your day job on the basis of some so called dream or vision that didn't come through the Prophet.

    I would suggest that people focus more on the scriptures and the Latter Day prophets and church leaders in General Conference. Anything else, while very interesting is just a side care of garage sale trash that somebody is unloading.

    ReplyDelete