THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 24, 2013

THE DATE THAT CHRIST COMES TO JERUSALEM

I just posted a youtube video by 9Nania that stated that it was 1260 days between Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize (the announcement of his winning it) and March 22, 2013 (the day he went to Jerusalem).  I used a day count calendar and confirmed it.  October 9th, 2009 to March 22, 2013 is indeed 1260 days to the detail.  I have to say I was kind of surprised....

Folks, you cannot make this stuff up.  I just went to Revelations and re-read what it has to say in Ch 12 and 13 and it talks about this joker's shennanigans for another 1260 days, which takes us to September 2nd, 2016.   You might add on another 3.5 days to account for the two prophets lying dead in the streets, but that pretty much seals it.....  The first week or so of September 2016 as the big day for the Jews in Jerusalem.

Our big day (and I cannot reveal the source) will most likely be the first week of 2014 when Utah gets nailed by the big one and the cleansing begins over here.  I believe we may have the economic collapse and a few other things before that, but you pretty much can begin to flesh in a timeline from this.

Still shaking my head that bummer is the A/C.  I expected so much more - but he fits the bill perfectly......

What a steaming pile......

If you voted for him, I hope you are profoundly ill right now.  I know I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment