THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

FOUR BLOOD MOONS AND THE GREAT EARTHQUAKE OF UTAH

Folks, I just got some intelligence of sorts that may decisively place the Utah EQ at October 8th, 2014.  I will explain myself a little better.

A few months ago, my wife and I took our daughter to investigate schools for our daughter.  Due to several factors, she finally settled on USU in Logan.  I feel comfortable with that place as we have family there that can provide material support in case the events I have been preaching of occur.  We would not want our daughter thousands of miles away with no way for us to get to her to assist if things went south, as we expect they will.  I am far more concerned with martial law and social unrest (in large cities) than I am with this coming EQ.  My wife and I feel good about the Cache Valley.  My ancestor was the first white male born in the valley so we have a long history there.  I feel there are good people there.  Not perfect - but good people, nonetheless.

My wife and I had made an agreement with her that we would pay her housing bill and she would cover the food bill - one where she can reduce according to her economization and resourcefulness.   Having to be resourceful will teach her some valuable life lessons and her future husband will thank us for it as too many kids do not know how to get by on less, these days.  The housing bill is less, but its a fixed cost that no amount of economization will reduce.  To reduce that cost as much as possible, we found a tower on campus that is not the latest construction.  We agreed that she could stay there this year, but that she must not remain in it during her second year and we would gladly incur quite a bit more expense in order that she stay only on the upper floor of a single story or, at most, two story structure due to seismic considerations she might have her second year.  My wife and I both came to this conclusion and had the Spirit confirm our joint decision and our daughter's decision to go to USU.

The second confirmation was something that was just sent to me that seems to indicate that there will be a great shaking in Utah in the first week of October 2014.  I have been sworn to not publish it, but hope my source will pass along permission to do so eventually.  Here is why that is interesting.  I have been talking about the four blood moons for several years now.  Here is a nice graphic that sums them up and shows one of them occurring on Sukkhoth - October 8th, 2014.

Folks, I think we are in for interesting times: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmvJ-V7uVo4

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmm - maybe there is more to the story.... I just don't see any connection between the blood moon and a EQ specifically in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, has your source given permission at this point to expand a little more on the subject? I'd love to hear more.

    ReplyDelete