THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

THE CONSTITUTION IS HANGING BY A THREAD

Every time I see someone who is not LDS rise up and stick it to TPTB that are dealing in raw evil such as control, compulsion, and secrecy - I am just a little dis-heartened.  It is specifically stated that this role is for the Elders of Israel to do.  Not a non-descript person with no scriptural basis and cultural heritage to deliver a sense of destiny and purpose to their cause.  Instead, we support plants like Orrin Hatch and other corrupt individuals who are treading on our Sacred Constitution daily.  The Founding Fathers had this sense of destiny and purpose without the cultural heritage - other than Puritanical values against tyranny.  This class and group of people hold a special place in history and in my heart - because they are men of God and reason and sound judgment.

Here is the article that got me spun up along with some FB commentary:

WOW - stickin' it to the man!  This guy is my kind of guy - just doing the right thing regardless of consequence.  I would say he is up there with George Washington and many others who put it on the line!  Amazing story - must read!   I am glad he came forward before Bummer forced his hand and he ended up in detainment forever, Gitmo-style with no hope of a trial and no legal help in this tin-pot dictatorship we call a country!!

Here is a quote from the article.

"Much of what I saw in Geneva really disillusioned me about how my government functions and what its impact is in the world," he says. "I realised that I was part of something that was doing far more harm than good."

Here is the link:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/09/edward-snowden-nsa-whistleblower-surveillance

1 comment:

  1. I don’t see a need to be disheartened when a non-member, apparently inspired by God, does what’s right to fight against the gads. Alexander Doniphan, having refused to murder the prophet, was a great example of how God can inspire people to support the saints. I have to agree that I am disheartened that so few saints aren’t awake to our awful situation. If they paid attention they would be absolutely shocked at what they’ve been missing.

    I don’t think there are many saints in positions to do what Snowden did. Either they are too moral and don’t go anywhere significant or they are too corrupt and aren’t willing to act as whistleblowers. Apathy is a terrible disease but I believe the Lord is about to change our situation and send a major wake up call to the church as a whole.

    For the last 193 years we have been warned again and again that we will be facing trials and tribulation. We were told that the saints will have to endure persecution that exceeded what the early saints suffered. I suspect this will be accomplished by a false flag event similar to September 11, 2001 but rather than blaming “radical Islam” it will be blamed on Latter Day Saints with either an implied or a real church leadership connection.

    We, as saints, will be forced to either stand up or back out. I intend to stick with the church regardless of the cost because I know God will strengthen me. I’m sure there are many others who feel the same because, even if they aren’t fully awake, they have burning testimonies of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete