THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

TWINKIES AND MASSIVE RIOTING

Well, I waffled on whether to put this on the blog; but, hey - it is the Wood Zone after all.....

This guy does provide pretty good testimony - but then he is a pastor and most of them are earning a living selling the word of God (did I just say that out loud??).

It is what it is..... and I would love to hear your dreams of chaos and fire if you have them.  Mine have been benign as of late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zZSJ7azR4I&feature=related

4 comments:

  1. I have listened to this before. Very interesting! I had been looking for it again this week to show someone and couldn't find it. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might be interested in this. A week or two before the election Rick Wiles mentioned a dream given to T D Hale earlier this summer.
    In that dream he was standing in Ohio's Kirtland temple. T D Hale saw the seats where the leaders sit. He said that there was a tall staircase. Standing at the top of the staircase were hybrid creatures... half human... half falcon. He said that they resembled something he saw in a book about ancient Egypt. The Lord said to Paster Hale in the dream, "Judgement rests upon the nation." The words startled him from his sleep. As he woke up he said that he was aware that the spirit of Egypt is upon America and that there is a modern day Pharoah in the white house. Obama has America in bondage. The hybrid creatures at the top of the stairways in the Mormon temple are blocking Mitt Romney from ascending the staircase to be inogerated as President. Paster Hale said after that dream he's certain Obama will remain in power because America has become a nation that can no longer repent to God. (typed word for word as heard on the Tru News radio program)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Folks - I really feel our goose is cooked! I cannot help but think its just a matter of time. It will start in the "Lord's House first" which is Utah and the intermountain region followed by the US in general. What Spencer talks about is just this very scenario. Folks - we are done.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready to move on. I am a strong LDS woman with a strong LDS husband that know and study the gospel and the last day signs. It is happening. We are seeing it. I have five children and the oldest 3 are turning from God. It is almost more then I can handle. With what I know, I am grieving terribly. The colleges are so liberal. My two oldest left the church in their freshman year of college. The professors teach that everything can be proven by science. Satan is raging. My third is being heavily influenced by the older two. My fourth is a strong spirit and is very discouraged by his older siblings ideas. Sometimes I wish that he had been the oldest. I look forward to being back with the Savior and God. I believe though my children will have consequences, eventually through our covenants they will be brought back. Life in 2013 seems sad to me.

    ReplyDelete