THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MY MILLENNIAL VISION

I just got roasted by a reader on a previous blog topic for being too radical and for not praying for this nation.  I am fine with that - I endorse what they had to say on the one hand and also realize that I have not been clear in my position of where we are headed on the other hand.

You tell me how this nation deserves the prayers of righteous Saints everywhere?  It does deserve righteous Saints working their tails off to warn others of impending destruction D&C 88:81 that will surely come upon it for having collectively cooked their own goose.  But seriously, who can pray in faith for this nation's continued blessing?  I fully expected that half (50-55%) of the nation would have gone, "Ooopsie" over the mistake they made in 2008 and made a course correction - and I have to wonder if they did not, but that the numbers got massaged.  I previously said in a post that I watched Brazil's election of 1990 get massaged and I have run into two people that were operatives in that massaging.  Being a loud-mouth, I ask questions, make statements and have cool conversations that bring out interesting little details that the average "shut up and trust what you are told" people will probably never hear.  I bump into people and I almost immediately know I need to learn something from them and begin to mine them for that "gem" until I get it.  In the process, I have a friend - because most people do not care to know about another's experiences or what makes them unique - the world operates selfishly on opposite principles.  The reason the gospel has not flourished openly as it should is that we have become a selfish and arrogant people and tell people that we have a message for them - and often overlook that the people "out there" can have a message for us.  I am not talking about the missionaries - their job simply is to preach and disseminate the word - I am talking about the general membership of the Church.  We, in our arrogance, often think its a one-way street and do not "learn to love" those around us because we are too busy looking down our noses at them as the "chosen ones".  I have an instant friend at work who is an elect - his name is Nisan and he has zero aerospace experience, but ended up working on my shift not far from me as a production facilitator.  The minute I saw him, I knew he had something (actually a lot) to share with me.  I could tell by his name, his countenance, and his wonderful demeanor that he was special.  My initial assessment was correct - he is Jewish, from NYC and spent the last 5-7 years on a commune of sorts just north of NYC on the Hudson River.  There, he studied everything about the by-laws and intricacies as a principal of running a commune based purely on the principles of Consecration; those details I am processing to add to the blog at some point.  He has the most gentle, humble and giving Spirit of anyone I have ever met, in or out of the Church.  I warned him the other night I would kidnap him and spirit him off to MT since he knows how to get it done by the Lord's principles and most everyone else I have run into has too much of the world in them to make it happen without some serious smack-down and humbling first.  I shared Moses 7:18 with him and he was very flattered and gracious.  So far, he has shared the knowledge of how to grow mushrooms (no, not the magic kind) - shiitake and others using a very easy method which I will share in an ensuing post.  I noticed my organic friend Emily (a reader) did not have fresh home-grown organic mushrooms on her summer salad in one blog post; this solution should solve that problem handily.

On track; I was chastised for not praying for this nation and our top dog who happens to be the worst (yes, the worst) record on abortion voting/support, has declared we are no longer a Christian nation, and now is the first prez to openly support gay "marriage".  If you support any of that, you have no place on this blog - sorry!  But you don't belong here.....  I will do a comparison and contrast and I want to ask you if you think we are headed toward the ideal of a Zion society, or away from it.  If we are heading away from that Zion ideal, how is it going to turn away and back towards even a lesser "Constitutional" ideal, let alone the higher Consecrated and Millennial model?  There have been many radicalized people through the annals of history who have seen things going off the proverbial cliff and have gotten away and tried to rectify things.  Unsuccessful, but well-meaning ones have been the Essenes who headed down to the shores of the Dead Sea practicing as much of what was right as they knew how given the previous 300+ year apostasy since the days of Malachi, there were the folks at Masada (those guys were my favorites - they had guts and stood solely on principle against overwhelming odds), and last of all, we have the people of Mosiah who realized things were out of sorts and had faith and were instrumental in making the worldly constructs collapse as circumstances caused the children of hell to fall into the pit that they had digged for the very people of God.  This is what will happen in our final scenario to most of the constructs (call them secret combinations, if you will) that have been built up.

Here is the comparison and contrast of just a FEW things I have observed and can add more as I read the book by Spencer describing further how it will be.  I will check my view of things against what he has had revealed to him and see how far off this is:

1)  ENERGY FOR HEATING/COOLING/COOKING/TRAVEL;

There will be free power in the Millennium.  If you have read my blatherings about Velikovsky and Tesla and others who have discovered that we are more electric beings than carbon beings, you will know or understand that the universe is swimming in energy.  Its there for the taking and its free.  When my kid died, those who were processing the (crime - until proven innocent) scene, filled out a multi-page questionnaire that had hundreds of questions on it trying to determine potential causes for SIDS.  He had died at 8 months, 20 days and the average age of SIDS deaths is well under 6 months with a typical max of 9 months.  One of the questions was what type of heat the house was heated with - ours was 220V resistive electric baseboard and he died right next to that heater on the bed.   All current flowing in electrical lines puts out an electromagnetic field, if you remember the right hand rule from your Physics class.  The other question, was our proximity to power lines, due to electromagnetic fields.  We were within 1/8 mile of some large 100,000+ volt transmission lines at the time.  I believe the power we surround ourselves with at 60Hz (cycles per second) is "sour" to our bodies, but that the stuff that is "out there" in our universe, is sweet to us.  We are more in harmony with it.  That stuff can be harnessed relatively easily - and used for the benefit of man.  My dad is a "wacky" inventor and has been pursuing this stuff for years and I have watched with amusement, mostly - but I know we will never pay another power bill once the wordly constructs who seek for gain from its sale and dissemination - and the control over the masses you have by that means - are destroyed and what is given freely, is passed along freely for the benefit of others.  Right now, 1/3 of the world's (largely women) cook over open fires resulting in denuding of the planet where heat is not needed as a by-product of cooking, and where the children they are tending are subjected to chronic lung disease due to the particulate output from that fire cooking.  That will not exist in the Millennium.
Here is some more information a reader (and fellow engineer) passed along to me on the subject:

http://cheniere.org/books/excalibur/moray.htm

www.rexresearch.com/moray2/morayrer.htm  NOTE THAT THE INVENTOR HERE WAS LDS!

2)  SHELTER FOR THE GOOD OF MAN:

 Buildings will be fantastical in size because the release of technology we currently have in our possession - but do not currently enjoy because the release is in a strangle hold by the brokers of power and money and influence.   The technology is cheap, relatively easy to use and will make the buildings impervious to wind, EQ and other natural destructive phenomenon.    I mentioned in a previous post about the release of that one piece piece of data that involved the gravitational constant at which an object could be vibrated at to achieve levitation using something as simple as a sound generator.  Information we have had for going on a century - but not released for the benefit of man.  The compound at the NJ will have buildings of massive proportions - free span structures that are in the mile or fractions of a mile range.  When the Nauvoo Temple was built, the largest structural span they could get was about 50-80 feet using pine they felled upriver and rafted down the Mississipi.  When the upper room of the Temple was filled to capacity during some sort of celebration in 1846 along with dancing and thus, dynamic loading on top of the static load the floor was already experiencing (I am too lazy to look up the details), that floor of the building nearly collapsed due to the extreme open span and lack of load carrying capability of wood.  I recently read where the same thing occurred in one of the upper floors of the St. George Temple with a similar design some years later.  So, because someone wants to make money at something, or wants to keep the technology from other nations or corporations because it could be used against them, the people suffer.  My company just cranked out its first carbon fiber airplane - incredible technology that I used to build a bike with for my senior project at BYU.  It was in its infancy then, and it still is today even though we have strategic bombers and passenger airplanes built from it.  We had barely got the first prototype into static testing and discovered a new property of it that would allow us to solve the inter-ply delamination problems inherent in the old material.  That technology, along with its exotic cousin, carbon nano-tubes will most likely be the means of making these extra-ordinary structures of our future.  One of the reasons that the "building on the hill" will be so amazing that other nations will flow to it is that the people will have quit hoarding this stuff and it will be used openly for the benefit of all men; and without compulsory means, knowledge and people will flow to it.  The wicked will stand afar off and curse them for what they have accomplished at the Lord's hand instead of joining them.  I wonder how large of an effect the infusion of knowledge by the 10 tribes will have at that point.  Ephraim has always been the warlike one - and they flicked us to the curb before the main body left.  Nothing worse than a squabbling troublemaker to ruin the experience for the rest of the crew.  I have one in my crew - great kid - but a peace-trasher for the rest of the crew.  When you are not wasting countless years, lives and energy on war, you will accomplish amazing things putting that energy into a positive pursuit.  Look at the wreckage of the Soviet cold war machine.  Countless old hulks rusting in harbors and in military surplus yards with entire secret cities dedicated to the potential destruction of billions of lives.  What a hellish waste.  The country is still more third world than Brazil is today and they have nothing but broken dreams and promises for their efforts - and the world's highest abortion and alcoholism rates to show for it.  Had that immense effort been taken and used for good - building up third world nations instead of raping them and monetarily enriching the lives of their own people, how different that country would be today.  Instead, it is a tool of the devil.  We are largely becoming the same.  Oh, how the mighty have fallen and have used their blood and treasure to buy up armies and been brainwashed by false priests who oppress and create blood and horror on this earth.  Folks, the d'evil is rejoicing at where they have gone and where we are heading at a vigorous clip.  Millennial peace will bring the opposite of that.

3)  CLEAN, HEALTHY FOOD FOR MAN:

Please read my previous post on Monsanto.  If I had the ability to call down fire from heaven right now, there would be a hole in the ground where their headquarters used to be and I would make sure it was during a conference when everyone involved was present.  I am serious as a heart attack on that one.  When I am saying something tongue in cheek, there are usually dots...... after.  No dots on that one.  You can read my previous post on that one if you are not sure where I am coming from.  There was a period of time in most native american narratives where some benevolent person came from the sky and taught the people (who were no doubt impoverished due to war and sin) how to properly modify their foods so that there was good yield and even taught the Inca how to grow multi-colored cotton for their clothing in order to eliminate the need for dyes and further work.  The food was wholesome and it was big - abundant.  There is a reason the people flourished in such difficult circumstances.  We marvel today at how they did it, I do not.  I know the Lord blesses His  people with knowledge on how to take care of the basics of food, shelter, etc.  Spencer talked of how the earth will bring forth Her abundance once those things are re-learned at the hands of our Savior and pests and other telestial burdens will lifted - along with the use of pesticides and other health-killing constructs.  The Incas also developed copper of a hardness that we cannot get our finest steels or carbides to match.  The world marvels, I do not....  But I certainly am curious as to what the Lord showed them.  We will have those things properly manifest to us in the Millennium and all peoples will flourish because of it - not just those who tightly control that knowledge.  Right now, the US has a program where they identify in the last two years of high school and "harvest" the best and brightest minds from among the population.  I was among them - but did not make the final cut.  However, the 10 or 15 of us who were among the top were given all sorts of military tests and other things to ferret out the ones they wanted.  The ones who made it were sent off to the places of best learning and are currently working for the military or Monsanto to "better" peoples' lives.  The three of us (me and two amazing young women) who were top of the class oddly found better pursuits in raising our families, working in the ministry of God's children, etc and not becoming some lab rat doing some evil bidding in order to "better" mankind.  What I am doing now is my best compromise in helping people connect, get people to and from places to see loved ones and to serve missions; and still earning a living.

4)  HEALTHCARE;

I went through around 6 years of hell along with my kids, and worst, my wife who suffered from a condition that never was a condition, just bad diet and lack of B12.  I fasted twice for 72 hours on separate occasions in order to get the blessings of heaven and the necessary knowledge to get her in a better place.  I have already blogged on how she was miraculously healed.  I had the most amazing dream in conjunction with that and I still have an awesome blog piece to come out detailing the significance of that dream that I am still coming to.

When President Kennedy was president, he stated that he could not have been president had it not been for his regular B-12 injections.  He was still a "pervert" due to the hypersexuality caused from lack of it; caused by the regular cortisol injections he had to have for his WWII back injury, but he could not have functioned to do the rest of what he did.  At least he had a relatively healthy brain to blow out, when TPTB decided he had crossed them in his Silver Note monetary policies.....  For the masses, alot of people were given annual B12 shots as a matter of course after it was discovered and synthesized on a full scale.  It was amazing how the mental institutions quit filling up with the 70% of women and 40% of men who become chronically deficient in it, let alone who suffer from "unsettled nerves, panic attacks, anxiety, mild to severe depression, paranoia, and delusions" that do not warrant a expense-paid vacation to the resort with tight-fitting white bath robes.  The problem began when people could not make money any more and decided medicine was to be a profit center - and not a way to alleviate the hell on this earth that so many with chronic symptoms suffer through.  We then almost simultaneously in the 60's, had an explosion in research in the use of psychotropics which is now a multi-billion dollar industry annually that keeps the patients on a treadmill of mind trashing garbage - and is largely responsible for the mass shootings we have been seeing.  Yup, almost 100% of them were on some of that garbage when the horror went down.  And then there is the tax I am now going to be forced to pay in a few months to support that hellish construct when I know full well that the Savior and other have a simple herb-based system waiting for me on the other side that will answer almost every complaint known to Man - other than a broken bone.  And that there will be enough faith-filled people like Iohani Wolfgramm that will be there ready to heal using the power of the Priesthood instead of being shut down by the likes of his jealous Stake Presidency for having used that gift??  I will gladly go thru whatever it takes in order to get to that Shangri-la-la land on the other side of the impassable cliffs.


These are just a few of the things I can think of off the top of my head for wanting the current construct brought low.  I have NO patience for it - precisely because it is all in direct opposition to the few things I have outlined above.  I have not even gone into the forced control of the rainwater that falls in my gutters or the water rights I have on my stream or the hellishly corrupt two party system that slapped down any attempt by the best chance we had at real Constitutional government in Washington (sorry Romney - not even close), or whether I can eat the produce out of my own garden, or have my underage kids work in my garden, or grow my own beef or milk my own cows and share it or the eggs from my own chickens, or travel freely from place to place, or hold meetings in my home at variance to local zoning regulations, or decide that I would like to pass my property along to my kids after I die, or decide that I want to store food in my pantry against a time of want or need without being labeled a terrorist, or decide as an individual that I would like to speak out against Roe V Wade in the pulpit of my own Church without having a tyrannical fed force seize said Church building and temples for back-taxes now that the 501C carrot has been snapped away for speaking what is truth.  Someone make me stop here - cause there are not enough 1's and 0's to list it all in this blog.....

So, if you think I am radicalized, I have not even begun to let it all hang out - and this on the Wood Zone.....  People, Jesus was a "radical" and he was even muted in His approach back in the day - where he was swimming in a corrupt spiritual, religious and political cesspool.  What he did do, was rage against the corrupt machine as a warrior with words.  The next rage against the world-wide machine comes when he brings a little heavenly fire-power.....and I cannot wait.  We now have a corrupt machine entrenched in the halls of power in Washington, Brussels and everywhere.  No one there is immune from it.  If you cannot sense it, I am sorry for you.  You soon will be forced to make a decision as to whether you go to one side or the other.  I have picked my battle, chosen my side and know where I am going.  I feel I will be in good company with other "radicals" in that spiritual battle.

If praying to bring all the above to a swift and hasty end is sick or wrong along with the people who promote ANY of it, I would like you to begin to produce the arguments to the contrary.  I will supply my e-mail address and you can begin sending your treatises - I promise I will publish them.  I have the feeling I will be hearing crickets.....  Heber C Kimball said that after the financial bondage (that we just entered into in 2008), "the more righteous among them (the Saints) will cry day and night until deliverance comes (comes from what?  He sure wasn't talking about my hemorrhoids!!)" - um, I would like to be in that sub-group, thank you very much.   I don't care what kind of smoke screen is being diplomatically raised from SLC to appease the child of hell we have in power in DC, I am sticking with Heber, while realizing we still have to get along somewhat in order to telestially move the work along in a telestial world.  I prefer to raise the bar and terrestrially move it along in a telestial world and bring about the terrestrial world more quickly.  We have it ALL wrong - and need to remember how Enoch did it.  He was a bar raiser who fingered off the trash on the plain below him and his city, not a limbo-dancing, bar-lowering appeaser.....

There.  I have had my say - and I don't think there should be much question as to where I stand.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your post on how to grow shitake mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder at what point the righteous in Nazi Germany stopped supporting Hitler. We need to draw the line somewhere. I, too, will pray for my "enemies"... Obama, and pray for my country, but at the same time, will pray, "Lord, come quickly."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it not prophecy that the saints will pray for the Lord to come in the last days to stop the wicked?

    Looks like another prophecy comes true.

    ReplyDelete