THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

DENVER SNUFFER - TEMPLE CONFERENCE AUDIO FROM OCT 2012

This in from a blog reader.  The audio of Denver busting it down and raging against the machine:

     http://www.publishinghope.info/denver-talks.html

Its the link on the top - hit the play button on it and you are rolling.

My favorite quote so far; "Jesus Christ is the prototype of all saved Beings."

I just finished it and liked the colon cancer joke (I have to admit I am a little crass...) and I liked what he had to say about the nature of Jesus not being "limp-wristed" and running around sprinkling "fairy dust".  I believe he may have picked that up from a comment I left on his blog.  That is my verbiage to a "T" when describing the misconceptions about the traditions of the nature of our Savior.  I was interested that he has a mathematics/engineering background as well as his law degree.  He can critically analyze and parse things very well.

I have to say one last thing.  There are people in the Church who are angry at people like Spencer, John Pontius and even Denver Snuffer because they are acting in the role of the prophet (lower case p) on the wall - saying that all is NOT well in Zion; that we have some structural problems in our membership, etc.  According to one source, there were people from the Strengthening the Members Committee at the back of the conference - at whom, the colon joke was directed at.  Never piss off a lawyer.....they will take you apart piece by piece verbally.....

On that note, it finally occurred to me that all three are suffering from cancer; Spencer and Pontius from the same kind that the likes of Castro, Chavez and the President of Argentina have suffered from.  The same cancer which can be induced in people - yes, we have that technology to "give" someone blood-borne cancer.  The Russian secret services still use crude traceable polonium 210 poisoning to bump off their outspoken dissidents; we have perfected our trick to a "T' with no isotopes that can be traced back to a specific reactor and thus country of origin as was the case with Litinenko (click on link):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko 

Just an interesting thought that I have been chewing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment