THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

SULFUR SMELL BEING REPORTED IN MONTERREY, CALIFORNICATION

Well, I check to see which word strings are driving traffic to my site mostly for my info and to see how the blog is doing on the google list.

The previous piece on sulfur smells in California is in 8th place on google for the following word string:

                    "what is the sulfur smell in Monterrey"

Here is the previous blog piece I did:

                  http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2012/09/rotten-egg-smell-right-before-earthquake.html

I have not done a search to see if there is widespread reporting of the phenomenon there like there was in SoCal the first few weeks in Sept, but it makes you wonder if the whole coast line is experiencing major shifts as a precursor to what Spencer talked about happening.  I would love to have access to military grade GPS data for the southern and middle Cali coastline to see if there are subtle movements westward into the ocean.  The last biggie we experienced in Seattle, the entire Puget Sound widened by 5cm over a 100 mile stretch.  The Olympic Mts truly are moving out to sea - just as the geologists have stated.

Anyway, interesting.  I will keep my eyes and ears open and watch for when the cat starts freaking out..... and then run for the hills.....

No comments:

Post a Comment