THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

REVIEW OF SARAH MENET/GAYLE/SPENCER AND TIMELINES

I have tried to put times on things - other than a time of year referenced to a vague year - and I have crashed and burned quite terribly.  Where I have gotten the event right, the year is off.  Where I have gotten the year right (nailing it amazingly accurately), the event has been off.  Because of that Heisenberg uncertainty principle - and the more spiritually-correct term or "moral agency", trying to nail something down feels much like trying to pin down a water balloon with two hands; the more you push down on one area, the more you lose it in another.  I actually have faith that I can do it - eventually.  Iohanni did it on the beginning of the economic collapse.  The prophets in the Book of Mormon nailed it down on the date the Lord would come into the world.  That level of faith required to do so is the "walk on water" level of faith, raise your kid from the dead, exercise your Priesthood in the raising of your family in the Resurrection kind of faith.  That is a high bar to get over for someone as "gravitationally challenged" as I am.

So, I have seen some correct predictions (events) come and go on timelines that people have set for them and it does not phase me too much when the Spirit whispers that this event will happen, as predicted.  Some people would throw the bathwater out with the baby surfing along for the ride.  Me?  Not so hasty to do so.

Here is some Sarah Menet commentary I made on a piece I did quite some time ago:

Thanks for all the comments on this article. At times (looking at the Google analytics), this Sarah Menet info drives 70-90% of the traffic to my site. Definitely has a following out there. I am satisfied she is 100% on - having had similar experiences in my own life, her descriptions of God's love rings a strong chord with me. Further than that alone, I have read the testimony of Iohani Wolfgramm and he says the exact same things will happen - item for item - when the crud hits the oscillator.....
I take the solid testimony of one witness seriously, but I really go for that second solid witness (who had his calling election made sure and who raised people from the dead through his righteous use of Priesthood power and authority). I have to say she is spot on - be watching for the nuke to come out of northern Africa which then afflicts Israel and starts the WWIII holocaust. Got those rad pills ready???
In doing my personal family preps, I have not had the Spirit formally command me in anything specific, other than to follow common sense and the counsel of the Bretheren, except for that one thing. I prayed and asked for confirmation that the 50 pills I was ordering was sufficient for my loved ones and was clearly given a firm NO. I then asked if 100 would be sufficient. Again a firm NO. I then asked for double and then double again before I was given a confirmation of "It is enough". I marvelled at that - and spent some considerable money (I rather would have spent elsewhere) on those pills. I expect that they will be the means of the physical salvation of many good people gathered in righteousness against the day of judgment of the wicked of this country and world.

You have to have something to act as a thyroid blocker against radioactive Iodine131 for the little kids or their chances against various forms of cancers they are susceptible to increases dramatically as their bodies are still in growth mode - and cancers love to exploit that - where adults do not have that achilles heel, so to speak.

1 comment:

  1. Remember when the whole Fukashima meltdown happened in Japan in 2011? I was living in Rexburg, Idaho at the time going to BYU-Idaho. At that time, there was only 1 small emergency preparedness store in town. I went in and asked if they had any radiation pills and they said they were completely bought out in 1 day and had over 400 back orders. It was impossible to find any pills within a few hundred miles.

    When the nukes come, its going to be utterly impossible to find any pills, so I hope people are stocking up right now. We keep buying out our local emergency prep store (we like to support local businesses), and the owner puts in orders specifically for us now. We want to be able to help ourselves during those events AND others around us (thanks for being a good example of this, Eric)

    Anyway, I was just reading D&C 88 tonight and came across a few verses that are ringing loud and clear right now.

    81 - Behold, I sent you out to testify and warn the people, and it becometh every man who hath been warned to warn his neighbor.

    82 - Therefore, they are left without excuse, and their sins are upon their own heads.

    83 - He that seeketh me early shall find me, and shall not be forsaken.

    84 - Therefore, tarry ye, and labor diligently, that you may be perfected in your ministry to go forth among the Gentiles for the last time, as many as the mouth of the Lord shall name, to bind up the law and seal up the testimony, and to prepare the saints for the hour of judgment which is to come;

    85 - That their souls may escape the wrath of God, the desolation of abomination which awaits the wicked....

    Through all your research and posts on this site, you're warning your neighbors, and I thank you for that. People who once thought we were crazy are now starting to "awake to a sense of [their] awful situation" and are preparing, too.

    Anyway, I had found some videos on Youtube (moreso audio of an old fireside by a man named Duane Crowther) that talk about a pattern of revelation found in hundreds of patriarchal blessings around the world that have to do with not only a 3rd world war but nuclear war in particular. Its really interesting and confirms to me the validity of what Sarah Monet and Spencer have said. It's also full of other prophecies that you've already covered in your blog.

    Here are the links:
    Video 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbJRjlvtA6g
    Video 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPTLRo1vHTE
    Video 3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq9eYvH74rg
    Video 4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd0YMp9ocBE
    Video 5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KK4KUDP0V4
    Video 6) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ektqcDaCvQ

    ReplyDelete