THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

THE MAJORITY HAVE CHOSEN INIQUITY

Somber day, really.......  It will take days for me to pull out of the funk I am in.

When I was a kid living in Niagara Falls, Ontario - my younger sister and I had begged for a cat for Christmas.  My parents were listening and under our tree was a yellow tabby with a bow around him Christmas morning - truly a magical day.  I have a picture of that day of me reading a new book to my younger sister next to the tree, while the cat was playing nearby. 

My oldest sibling, Scott was leaving on a mission to Argentina and was trying to pick up some Spanish - the cat was named what he thought was the Spanish word for cat - Kato.  The "K" should have been a "G", or gato.  He wrote home when he got to the LTM and corrected our error - but Kato had already stuck.  That cat was one tough fellow and would take on dogs several times its size to defend its territory.  One day, it had bit off more than it could chew in the form of we are not sure what, but he came limping back to our house with most of its back muscles exposed and the fur and hide peeled back.  We tried to comfort him, but he just kept licking at those wounds - we were worried about infection, so he was taken to the vet and cleaned and stitched up.

Today, I feel like that cat.  Defeated and torn asunder by something bigger than me or any conservative can endure.  I had hoped that America would rally against something and someone that I feel has an open and seething hatred for this country and the principles that have made it great.  Knowing that the majority of the people are now supporting what, to me, was a clear choice between two pretty strong opposites, all I can do is mourn for the people, mourn for the once-great nation.  I guess I was delusional in thinking the people would collectively rise up one last time and realize a mistake had been made in 2008 and do the right thing.  I damn well hope this had nothing to do with the religion of the conservative.  If that was a deciding factor in 3-4% of the people who chose poorly (in my opinion) and pushed victory over to the side of destruction of marriage and fiscal insanity, then we deserve what we have coming to us.  The problem is that we do not hang separately - our collective fate is tied together; much like being in a marriage where there is uneven yoking together.  One will drag the other down if both are not pulling.  More than half in this country are committed to no longer pulling - twice in a row.  It was not a fluke - this is moving toward a trend.

Mosiah 29:26-27 "Now it is not common that the voice of the people desireth anything contrary to that which is right; but it is common for the lesser part of the people to desire that which is not right; therefore this shall ye observe and make it your law - to do your business by the voice of the people. And when the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgements of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land."

I am going to begin praying daily for the destruction of this nation on both coasts.  I think its time for it.  The vote here in Hawaii, Washington, California, and Oregon went/has gone against marriage.  Same thing on the East coast.  Why should I pray for the protection of heaven for this nation any longer?  Like I said in a previous post, if I get caught up in it, so be it.  Let the purge begin.  I think it will be the best thing for this nation in the long run.  The best thing for my grandchildren......

3 comments:

  1. I do not believe the majority voted for Obama - I believe the election was stolen in swing states by the Powers That Be through various means, including tampering with the electronic voting machines and withholding ballots from our military (who are largely conservative). Real polls showed Romney ahead by a comfortable margin, but as Skousen has said, the PTB can manipulate the vote by up to 10 percent without making people too suspicious. Go to http://thenewamerican.com/ to read all about the voter fraud leading up to the election.

    Cheer up my friend, it just hastens the day of the Lord instead of prolonging it. I received my copy of Spencer's book yesterday and have been bathing in a spiritual fountain since then. His descriptions of the last days and the building up of Zion is nothing short of magical. You should be getting your copy soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are now going contrary to the brothren...

    http://www.ksl.com/?sid=22867637&nid=1016&title=church-leaders-congratulate-pres-obama&s_cid=featured-3

    "We invite Americans everywhere, whatever their political persuasion, to pray for the President, for his administration and the new Congress."

    Believe me, I'm a conservative, and it hurt to see what just happened, but to pray for the descruction of this great country??? I've enjoyed reading your blog for the past couple of years, but you seem way off track lately. Ever since you were 100% of Elenin's sure destruction, you're posts are becoming increasingly radical. Just an outside perspective.
    Warm regards. J

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may be simplistic, but I believe we are right on track to what has been prophesied by many prophets over thousands of years and all will be completely fulfilled as they witnessed and wrote as seers. I will continue to raise my voice of warning to my children and friends and prepare for what surely must come. My prayer is that we are worthy of His Spirit to guide us through these winding up scenes and patiently await His return.

    ReplyDelete