THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, November 12, 2012

THE GUTS OF JOHN PONTIUS' BOOK

I had a friend e-mail this to me.  My purpose is not to rip off John Pontius or Spencer - I think both have serious medical conditions and could use any funds from this to support their families after they are gone if the Lord takes them.

My hope here (if I do not get myself into trouble) is to share the guts of the bad stuff that is coming so that people will be spurred to get ready.  I expect that you will do the right thing and buy the book (which I think is on back-order since the first print has been sold out), so that you can read about the sweet part.  This portion of the book my friend .pdf'd to me was the horrible labor pain, the next portion will be the good part where the people build Zion and integrate with the 10 tribes (the blissful post-delivery moment when the baby is placed in your arms and you forget that horrific pain you just went thru). 

The foreign troops will melt away after the 10 Tribes return and assert themselves in the middle of the USA.  I feel that there will be terrible things on their own lands (those that have come to oppress), as well, to which they will have to return home to deal with.  If you think any of this is over the top or not possible, give yourself a dose of reality by going to youtube and typing in "Japanese tsunami 2011" and watch a montage of clips on the hell that happened there.  Folks, this WILL happen, as described.  I have been blathering about it for quite some time - four years now and each piece that comes along confirms the others.  I have had mis-steps in my sequencing and even a few events, but this is the most comprehensive timeline I have seen put together which kind of sums it all up.

I maintain that there will be some sort of dramatic celestial event in conjunction with this whole mess - which will lead to or cause or contribute to these great destructions - and I am sure there will be more about it in the book that I have not read.

Even though I have "seen" most of this in my mind's eye, I am still reeling.  Pure riveting attention as the events were described and I saw it in my own mind's eye.  I will give my daughter's perspective on the dream she had (in the car) while my wife and I were attending a session in the Cardston Temple 16 months ago as we sought the Lord's help in getting us to the place where He wanted us.  Spencer did not mention it, but the trek through Montana most probably was to the east side of the divide up the "Helena" route.  The west side of the divide will have its share of geological upheaval up into Canada with varying levels of destruction depending on the level of the peoples' righteousness.  That if my daughter's dream was correct - and I have to think that it was.

Later; I have been messing around with the blog controls trying to share this in .pdf format if anyone knows how to do it using blogspot or has a server or website where it can be hosted and I can link the url to.  I can e-mail it to you, if interested in doing so.  Otherwise, I will have to convert to a .jpg format and that will be clunky for viewing.....







1 comment:

  1. How can I get the book you are talking about?

    ReplyDelete