THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, November 19, 2012

FOLLOW UP TO JAPANESE AND JEWS

I mentioned the info from the previous article to my Jewish co-worker.

He was not surprised in the least.  He has been to Rabbinical School as a Kohen and can read Hebrew.  His daughter is studying International Relations with an emphasis on Japanese Culture and is learning that language.  She and he were just looking at one of her text books this last weekend and noticed that the characters in the Japanese language were nearly identical to the Hebrew that he is used to reading.

According to other youtubes I have been watching on the subject, those who brought this language to the Japanese Islands also brought their weaving, irrigation techniques, and many other things that improved the lives of the native islanders.

Truly, Israel has been a leaven within the nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment