THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, November 9, 2012

AND THEY SHALL DREAM DREAMS......

A conversation I picked up on LDSFF on a topic by someone who read my "prophet boy" post - one more dream by an innocent one.  I feel there may be something to it as I feel this nation had the choice to make a clear choice between good and evil and made a wrong choice.  Wrong choices are responded to with consequences:

Gosh, I have several grandsons who will be the right age in just a few years. They are 18, 16, 14, 14, 12, 11 and a few that are younger. It is very scary. My six-year-old grandson had a dream that there would be a big war when he was 8. He told his mommy he didn't want her to die. I hope it was just a bad dream and not a foreshadowing of things to come. Yet, with the way things are, I can't imagine that we'd have much more than 6-8 years before everything hits the fan.
That is right about on the "timeline", I feel. This nation has been begging for it.

I am an engineer, but I will not contribute my efforts to staying the enemy's hands until the coasts (and I will throw Nevada in there....) have been purged and they then "call on the boys from the mountains" for assistance. I think it was a blessing that the Lord sent the boys TO the mountains in the last conflict on our soil while the wicked were purged; specifically those in Missouri were wiped out for their earlier efforts on our behalf.

When the Lord sets His hand to scourge a fallen people, its best to stay out of the way. Here is a link:

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2011/04/payback-lords-way-generation-of-vipers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment