THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

AVRAHIM GILEADI - THE REJECTION OF THE GENTILES

It has been pretty clear that the Gentiles spoken of in the BoM would reject the fullness they had been given and that covenant Israel would then step back in and take her former role as she puts on the beautiful garment.

This interpretation of Isaiah by Bro. Gileadi is sobering:

http://isaiahreport.com/?paged=15

73. Two Wives—The Deserted One and the Espoused

Isaiah compares God’s covenant relationship with his people to a marriage in which they are the wife and he is the husband. When they keep the terms of the covenant, Isaiah depicts them as a faithful wife, but when they break the covenant, as an adulterous wife. When their unfaithfulness becomes resolute, God divorces her and casts her off. Or, rather, she and her children cast themselves off by alienating themselves from him: “Thus says Jehovah: ‘Where is your mother’s bill of divorce with which I cast her out? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Surely, by sinning you sold yourselves; because of your crimes was your mother an outcast’” (Isaiah 50:1).
In reality, God marries two wives: (1) an end-time wife, who turns adulterous, who is the one cast off; and (2) his first wife, whom he remarries: “‘Sing, O barren woman who did not give birth; break into jubilant song, you who were not in labor: the children of the deserted wife shall outnumber those of the espoused,’ says Jehovah. . . . ‘Jehovah calls you back as a spouse forsaken and forlorn, a wife married in youth only to be rejected,’ says your God. ‘I forsook you indeed momentarily, but with loving compassion I will gather you up. In a fleeting surge of anger I hid my face from you, but with everlasting charity I will have compassion on you’” (Isaiah 54:1, 6–8).
1. 11. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment