THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

FIRST BOOK REVIEW IN ON SPENCER'S BOOK

I have to say.  I am dying to read this book:

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-new-john-pontius-books-are-being.html

I have two copies of it and they are sitting 500 miles away....  I know this guy is not over-selling it.  He is an engineer like me and we think alot alike. We even worked for the same company at different times - and felt the same way about our experience there.

Here is his review:

Don't know if you've had a chance to read Spencer's new book yet, but as I read it, I was struck by how closely his vision of near-future calamities aligned with Sarah Menet's in many particulars.  As you know Sarah's vision is one of the most dramatic regarding the future calamities, but Spencer corroborates her in so many ways.  For example:

-Devastating earthquakes along the west coast
-An earthquake widens the Mississippi River from the Gulf to the Great Lakes by several miles, effectively dividing the more wicked part of the nation from the relatively more righteous
-Multiple waves of biological attacks that wipe out much of the nation
-Water shooting out of the ground in SLC with great force (Spencer talks about the causes of this in some detail) and flooding the city (including the temple)
-Roving gangs killing people
-Foreign troops on our soil.  Spencer says they are U.N. "peacekeepers" from various foreign countries who initially come under the guise of relief workers, but usurp local and national govt. as time goes on and establish martial law.  That was their plan from the beginning.
-Nuclear bombs go off in Utah.  Spencer says they appear to have been placed here rather than from the tip of a missile.  Sarah says this "I also saw a mushroom cloud from north of Salt Lake City, but without the aid of a missile." Bingo!

There is much more - you could do a whole blog piece on the similarities between the two in order to establish a "second witness".  I had wondered for several years how much of Sarah's vision was true since it's quite dramatic, but reading Spencer's book confirms the bulk of it.

Hope you get your book soon, it's the most enlightening book I've read since I read the Book of Mormon for the first time and I don't say that lightly.  It's an explanation of many key scriptural prophecies regarding the last days.  It will allow us to be even better prepared than we are now.  Knowledge is Power!

BTW - when I heard the audio clip of Spencer (previous blog post), I was blown away by how close it resembles EVERYTHING on this crazy blog.  We are in for it folks..... I feel like the guy in the trench hunched down white knuckle on the battle helmet with the whistling sound getting closer and closer.....

About that nuke - if you live north of SLC, you must begin your plans to get out of there now.  It all corroborates Sarah Menet, Spencer and Iohani Wolfgram.  How can you not have three witnesses and not do something.  When I finally get a chance to blog the story of the gal that just moved to Kalispell from Ogden, it will blow your mind how it all went down.  Those who are vigilant are having funky things happen and they are being spirited away, folks.  Stay prayerful and vigilant for your opportunities - that surely will come if it is right for you.

READ THE COMMENTS, IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY.   I will try and do a synopsis of the best ones as they trickle in over the next couple of weeks.   The best learning is what people have input after reading the articles - and they have no way to add to the discussion real-time other than to comment.

4 comments:

  1. What is the name of the book you are refering to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-

    My dream is not that important (probably not worth mentioning), but I definitely saw a large explosion (???nuclear???) in Texas. Since my view and experience was from Texas, that is what I remember most clearly. Was it prophetic, I just don't know.

    But watching events unfold thereafter from the Spirit World after witnessing my own death has been pretty darn upsetting. I am sure most people think I am crazy when I mention such things; most are too kind to tell me so.

    In any case, these events you mention fascinate me now because of my own experience. I hope that you will take time to compare Spenser's experience to the other dreams you have discovered. So many dreams and so many terrible events. Could they all be prophetic warnings of what is to come if we fail to repent?

    D-

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moment I read the book I could put it down. It corroborated with what Sarah Menet saw with a nuclear explosion north of Salt Lake and also corroborated with what Gayle saw about the massive earthquake hitting salt lake in the fall and also of the dams of the reservoirs above Provo breaking. This is the best and most detailed book about the last days that I have ever read. What is interesting is that he saw the huge earthquake hit salt lake in the fall, but wasn't shown the year, and the next spring huge earthquakes along the western coast of the americas which was so huge that parts of the coast were broken off of the mainland and were islands in the ocean. Definitely read "Visions of Glory" by John Pontius. It is interesting that the Lord let Spencer finally reveal what he saw now. What a blessing and great insight to the future. Also, John Pontius sounds like he is on his deathbed according to unblogmysoul. I pray he will get feeling better if it is the Lord's will

    ReplyDelete