THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

COUPLES AND THE REVELATORY PROCESS

One of the greatest strengths we can have in this life is having a companion that we are tuned into and whom we can rely on for a sounding board - and who complements our weaknesses as we do the same for them.

It is for this reason that our common enemy, lucifer, wants to do as much as he can to destroy the sanctity of marriage.  It is the bedrock of life, of God's plan, of how the universe operates.  A couple, when properly yoked, can do amazing things.  I was talking with my wife tonight about personal revelation that we have had witnessed to us at the exact same time through the Holy Spirit.  Most of the time, my wife and I will arrive at the same conclusion on some point - but the journeys to the same point vary widely in timing and in the paths taken.  Sometimes, the Lord must do some hard things in order to soften the heart of one or both partners.  Sometimes, the Lord throws us a carrot - a signal of sorts that things are good between each other.  I have thought about all the girls I could have married - and I evaluated every single one that I met - and I think about all the disasters that could have happened had we entered through the portal of marriage under bad pretenses.  Being wrongly yoked - I have seen marriage after marriage crumble because people were not awake to a cursory level in order to make a good choice.  Many started the relationship out on a sexual note - sometimes were forced to get married due to pregnancy - and the results have been disastrous, almost across the board.  I have seen the spectre of divorce of parents causing some children to "jump ship" and swim for flotsam, only to have that flotsam lose its buoyancy and sink to the bottom in the stormy seas of difficulty.  Marriage and the preparation for it, is the single most important thing we can do in this life - assuming its done in Holy Temples.

I previously wrote about our experience at the Far West Temple site.  Both on the exact same page on knowing that there was a temple there - unseen to our physical eyes, but there nonetheless.....  Every once in a while, we are on such a plane that the veil is briefly parted and we are able to have a glimpse into the unseen.  I have had impressions where I have "seen" in my mind's eye, but never with the mortal physical eyes.  When we were at Far West it was a few short months after our baby Dallin had passed, we both were humble enough and close enough to the Spirit that I feel we could have pierced the veil and enjoyed that spiritual treat to see what we knew we were within.  It takes so much effort and sacrifice to get there to enjoy those spiritual treats that they can be rare for mere mortals.  It is for this reason, I do not fear what I propound is coming soon - because I know that the gut-wrenching stuff (if taken in an obedient and humble spirit), leads to great manifestations.  Most of the NT miracles came after much difficulty - even for the Son of God.  Whether fasting, or otherwise, striving always yields a higher result.  It is for this reason that we have trials.  If properly considered, we should never complain over our trials, but rejoice in them, knowing that God finds us worthy enough to bless us after the conclusion of the trial with the choice blessing.  If the trial is due to our lack of diligence (such as neglected to put oil in the car and the engine blew), that is a different story.

My wife and I read D&C 87 together one evening when we were both humble and receptive and the Spirit whispered simultaneously to both of us that there was duality in that Section.  A second Civil War on our soil??  How could that be??  We then were blessed with a second and a third witness of that in the form of quotes from the early Brethren - which floored me.  God never fails me when I ask the question.  That single incident was the basis for me starting the blog when I passed that along to our Bishop who summarily rejected it.  I have not talked to him for years as we have gone our own separate ways - but I wonder if the seed planted in his heart that one night at dinner has blossomed or if he is damned in his progress (on that one point) because of pride and blindness due to the craftiness of men.  I wonder if he believes what I said on the same night two years before our collapse in 2008 that the housing market would contract by a minimum of 40% - and then go off the cliff when the CWII started.  Was there pride on his part to the point that he could not picture this kind of weakness in America?  That indeed, we are the whore of all the earth - or responsible for its strength - and that it will collapse and be banished to an ignominious death for her sins against humanity and crimes against the Father of Her founding?  Did people not see the symbolism of the collapse of the twin towers (representing world trade) and the Revelations 18 imagery??

 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, aCome bout of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her csins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
 For her asins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
 aReward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived adeliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
 Therefore shall her aplagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly bburned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who cjudgeth her.
 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall abewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the bsmoke of her burning,
 10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

That was the first one for NYC - because people have not repented, the second one will be brutal and will fulfill this scripture every jot and tittle.  The city will be abandoned.  The same thing with Katrina - the second swallowing of that city will be horrendous.  The District of Columbia is about to get her first one - the second (and possibly third one) will be desolating and complete.

The third revelation that we received jointly as a couple that bonded us and helped us see the strength of being united, came about in our first home shortly after we were married.  I can barely call it a home - and I prefer to call it "the love nest".  It was a small apartment above a garage on the south end of Provo.  We had just moved our few earthly possessions in there and were standing in the kitchen one (warm 80+ degree) Fall day and suddenly a presence came through the apartment and chilled us both (it felt like 50-55 degrees).  It was not a breeze - I was startled for a second trying to figure out what would cause a sudden temperature change like that - and then my feelings let me know it was something evil.  That was clear.  We both looked at each other with a surprised expression and simultaneously said, Did you feel that?  We had both experienced it - even that early in our marital experience while we were still exploring so much about each other that was new - we both had that bonding experience.  We ended up calling over our new HT and dedicating our love nest in order to keep whatever that was at bay.  I have on my list of things to do when I pass over, to see what that thing (or things) looked like - and hopefully not in person.....  I could not see it with my natural eyes at the time, but it is by far the strongest presence of evil I have ever felt.

I will share sometime an absolute freaky experience of rubbing shoulders with an evil (saw it enter our home in my dream; attacked my sleeping mission companion a moment later) entity in Brazil which drives home why we must be united as one, or we invite those that are evil into our lives.  When we are united as one, we expel those powers from around us and innoculate our homes against their intrusions.  As Spencer said, when we fight, bicker, complain and neglect the basic commandments, we play host to them.  The strength against them is in a righteous home - and thus the reason our homes and families are under siege in these last days.




1 comment:

  1. When did the Washington DC get the first one? Please refresh me...

    ReplyDelete