THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 10, 2016

WHO WILL RISE UP AND SAVE IT??

Got this in from Jennifer, a contributor.

I have to say, I am going to have to go with a bunch of people I really like, including a gal from W. Jordan who is pushing the Constitution Party leader, Darrel Castle.  I am so disgusted with what we have so seen so far, it is just so appalling as to be beyond words...  I would take Tricky Dick and the worst of LBJ any day:

In a devotional address delivered on September 16, 1986 in the Marriott Center (a condensed version of President Benson’s publication of the same title, The Constitution-A Heavenly Banner and/or this link (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book Co., 1986) he said…
 
“I testify that the God of heaven sent some of his choicest spirits to lay the foundation of this government, and he has sent other choice spirits—even you who hear my words this day (1986)—to preserve it... It may also cost us blood before we are through. It is my conviction, however, that when the Lord comes, the Stars and Stripes will be floating on the breeze over this people. May it be so, and may God give us the faith and the courage exhibited by those patriots who pledged their lives and fortunes that we might be free, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
 
When you go to this link on LDS.org, “Our Divine Constitution”, the text towards the bottom of the page shows the following:
 
“I testify that the God of heaven sent some of His choicest spirits to lay the foundation of this government, and He has now sent other choice spirits to help preserve it.” 
 
Why did I put a “strikethrough” the word “help”?  Because if you watch the video on the same page up at the top, and begin listening at the 31-minute mark, President Ezra Taft Benson doesn’t say “help”. 
 
Simply put, God sent choicest sprits not to “help” lay the foundation of the government, but to do it!  And is consistent with other choice spirits sent at this time to “do it again” or preserve it! 
 
I thoroughly believe blood will be spilled over this mess.  It seems utterly impossible that it go any other direction than that direction.

Here is the piece on Presidential Hopeful Castle:

http://theconservatarianreview.com/breaking-glenn-beck-endorses-constitution-party-nominee-darrell-castle/

I guess I would rather be a part of prophecy of a positive nature, than one that talks of the demise of America that we will have with either of the clowns that have been put before us....

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of when Joseph pondered what church to join. Instead of choosing the "lesser of two evils," he went directly to our Heavenly Father to find his answer. We all know that Heavenly Father said none of the churches were correct. I feel that if we pray to know who to elect for our officials, we may be told none of them. I also believe that because he ponder and pray about our decision, the Lord will also answer our prayer. We may be surprised by His answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.christianitytoday.com/edstetzer/2016/october/evangelical-views-of-2016-election-in-support-of-third-part.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It is my conviction, however, that when the Lord comes, the Stars and Stripes will be floating on the breeze over this people."

    This statement is not line with other prophetic verses.

    11 For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though I MAKE A FULL END OF ALL NATIONS whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished. (Old Testament, Jeremiah, Jeremiah 30)

    God will bring an end to ALL nations including the US.

    The US was built up by the Masons, the "Builders," and will be destroyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The symbolism of the flag will still be meaningful even if the Nation ceases to be.

    "When the day comes in which the Kingdom of God will bear rule, the flag of the United States will proudly flutter unsullied on the flag staff of liberty and equal rights, without a spot to sully its fair surface; the glorious flag our fathers have bequeathed to us will then be unfurled to the breeze by those who have power to hoist it aloft and defend its sanctity." Brigham Young https://journalofdiscourses.com/2/47

    ReplyDelete