THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

HUGE CORONAL EJECTION

These are sometimes tied to large EQs and major weather events.

May whatever happens, happen to DC and route the filth out of that former and current swamp:

http://spaceweather.com/images2016/25oct16/coronalhole_sdo_blank.jpg?PHPSESSID=ei7cbkli40tckj0ne84eonrtk0

The thought of soros throwing that election is just a little too much for me; hitlery HAS to go.

Here is some hope from my favorite dictator:

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2014/03/28/vladimir-putin-russia-issues-international-arrest-warrant-for-rothschild-soros/

I had a friend convince me to throw my vote for Trump which I will do.  I was mcmulling McMullen and others - but he just looks like a plant.  Anyone our current "press" is behind, I am against.  That is my No 1 litmus test right there.

No one that does NOT have the press behind them gets any momentum, therefore McMullen is a CIA punk and is working against freedom and liberty and not for us.  PLEASE, do not fall for him if you are LDS - he is a wolf.  I can smell them a mile away - he may not be evil, but his motives are not what he is putting out there.  Just because someone is LDS, it does NOT make them good.  Think about a certain politician from Nevada..... are you reiding me there?

This country is doomed - we need a Savior; or better THE SAVIOR.  But as I always tell my wife, "It CAN always get worse"......  In other words - buckle up.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, in addition to Evan's secretive/obscure background working for the CIA, CFR & Goldman, he is pro TPP (goodbye remaining sovereignty), believer of the global warming religion cult (time to tax the building block of life), for additional "reasonable" restrictions on the right to defend oneself, pro forced immunizations & gov't spending, and pro Hitlary. Over the weekend he showed his true goal (of stopping Trump, the only serious candidate standing up to the modern-day Gads): http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/evan-mcmullin-admits-goal-of-my-candidacy-is-to-ensure-hillary-destroys-america

    Indeed a vote for Evan = a vote for Clinton.

    For those saying Trump is the lesser of 2 evils/implying they don't want anyone "evil", of what crime is Trump guilty? He hasn't raped, sold missile delivery technology to our enemies, sold/given 1/5 of our uranium to the Russians, committed treason, reduced liberty, trampled the constitution, or any other alleged crime. He isn't evil; he's just not perfect & pure as the driven snow like, well no mortal is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree! I am so so frustrated by the self righteousness of so many assumedly 'good' people.
      Honestly!!! Honestly disgusting. I do not even know where to begin as I hear so many claim they "will not vote for the lesser evil". They are so deceived.

      Delete
  2. Yes, Evan McMullen is being propped up by the Democrats and Bill Kristol. I agree he appears to be a plant to pull votes from Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tells it as it is:

    http://conservativepath.blogspot.com/2016/10/guest-article-truth-about-evan-mcmullin.html

    ReplyDelete