THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

RUSSIA PULLING HER CITIZENS OUT OF USA - MULTIPLE LAUNCHES OF NUCLEAR MISSILES FROM RUSSIAN ASSETS

Folks - this is happening just a little later than I expected (about two weeks ago would have fit what I expected a little more), but it is a fill-yer-pants kind of moment.    And then from yer pants, to the fan!:

https://twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/786102330072657920

Here is another link I got in from my Cardston buddy a little while ago:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/russian-government-officials-told-immediately-bring-back-children-studying-abroad

Time to pull the tomato plants in and head for the bunker.....

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any tomato plants at the moment, to late in the season AND they abhor being pulled up anyway! And by the way.....EEEWWW! LOL You're right though. Things are really getting interesting bro'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either Putin is trying to put a scare into Obama with the call out, or else Putin is legitimately concerned that Obama is desperate to hold on to power by starting a war.

    ReplyDelete