THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 17, 2016

FEASTS OF REMEMBRANCES - REACHING FAR INTO OUR PAST TO DERIVE STRENGTH FOR TODAY

If you know anyone who is Jewish, it is all about tradition (I am hearing a line from the Fiddler on the Roof right now....).  FIDDLER - TRADITION

They eat bitter herbs to remind them of the bitterness of being captive.  They eat apples and honey to remind them of the excellence that awaited them in the land of milk and honey - an abundance after a spate of time wandering in the wilderness.

It was a metaphor that they would draw upon a few more times after being dispersed over and over.

As modern Israel, we also have Trek and other reminders of our glorious past.  And also to remind us of our future which we will once again have to pass through as we are sent joyfully singing to Zion.

I woke up in the middle of the night and this is what was on my mind......

Also, I noticed that there were only presidential assassination movies on a tv channel yesterday.  Kennedy, Reagan, etc.  We are being conditioned for what may await for Trump if hitlery cannot manage to steal the election.  With all those movies, I look at what the message is they are trying to convey.  Like a card trick, they distract you with one narrative - while blowing smoke over the real root cause. 

Absolutely CANNOT wait until the trash is taken to the curb and the nightmare is over.  Just straight up facts and data - things as they were, are and will be.  I long for this more than anything.  Anyone with guile or deception - GONE.

Pray for Assange - he is under a full court press by the gads.  Also watch for an operation to distract from the wikileaks.  The gads squirm in the face of the truth.  Man, given an opportunity......  It would be an honor......

Speaking of that, Jack Ruby's name was actually Rubenstein (Jewish - and an operative?).

Interesting.  Would you ever abbreviate the name of a MAJOR player in history unless you were trying to hide something??  Reggie instead of Reagan?  Tricky Dick instead of Richard Nixon?  George Washy??  Nope - I have not seen it until I caught it on that tape yesterday.  A single mention of his actual name that I had not heard before......

Anyway, just some thoughts and ramblings rumbling around my head.

4 comments:

  1. Really WEIRD a thought came to me two days ago about Asange being cut off from the internet and today it's on the news that he was!

    Then there's the new show "Designated Survivor" where the Pres/VP/Speaker/Pres Pro Temp get wiped out at once. State of the Union is the only time they're all in the same room at one time. Uh yeah, we're being conditioned for a wipe out of our leadership by the elites me thinks.

    The Apocalypse in Heaven is yet to occur before the earthly one and then "wo to the inhabitants of the earth, for the devil is come down unto you and he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

    Sometimes I have to wonder if God is going to make a show of him and hurl him down like a fireball and we'll think it's some big asteroid that just hit the earth. Wormwood surely is BITTER just like he is.

    Right now, Satan still has access to pester God and accuse us day and night. Hope none of us are on his "I have dirt on you list". God bless all

    ReplyDelete
  2. McMullin. I am in Utah and I believe it will stand for something. I had leaned toward Johnson for a little while, as imperfect a candidate he is (better than the major two), a third party strong vote to me shouts out hope really good men and women will come forward in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. McMullin. I am in Utah and I believe it will stand for something. I had leaned toward Johnson for a little while, as imperfect a candidate he is (better than the major two), a third party strong vote to me shouts out hope really good men and women will come forward in the future.

    ReplyDelete