THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

THERE WERE FOUR SHOTS - AND MORE WITNESSES CONDEMNING LBJ AND HOOVER

I just sift thru this stuff while I am working away.  I am kind of focused on this whole thing right now - because I am in it.  I also like to know how these pieces of crap work in their dark ways so I can pick em out - or their modus operandi out.

This good old boy said there were four shots - as opposed to every "official" account that the mainstream media hand feeds the general population..... Grrrrrr........:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9jIAiGNYg

It was a coordinated attack.  A lone guy with a single shot..... whatever.......  LBJ made sure the job was done right.  Hoover, too.  Most likely the CIA was in on it.  The pieces of excrement all conspired for whatever their reasons were.

You have to understand, I think Kennedy was quite a piece, too.  A low-life predator - and he deserved something like that.  That does not give the pieces of work that did the deed the license to do what they did.

Here is LBJ's former lover talking about his love child with her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9jIAiGNYg

This is messed up.....

Here is the same gal talking about when the deal went down.  This is how the gads work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9jIAiGNYg

And so, I think I have to make a trip to N. Dallas cuz my feet are a little dusty.....


When Texas is taken out generally, it will be due to a massive plague - and then by water from the Gulf that will cleanse the land.  Hopefully, the good ones get out to the mountains before.  The only way to exterminate the vermin, is to flatten the whole thing.  In an old building where the mice and rats become entrenched, sometimes the best thing to do is just burn it to the ground and lay new foundations and start again.  It is the only way to set things aright.  That may well be the case here in Texas.

My connection and disgust for LBJ is simply that his little jaunt over in Vietnam (to pad his pockets) may well have been an underlying reason for all of my fun.  My wife would most likely have been raised by her biological father instead of a child rapist - and I can only imagine how nice that would have been for her.

At the same time, these kind of folks serve a purpose in life.  The trials they provide to others around them all have a purpose.  Even hitler - served - a - purpose; to provide some of the impetus to get the Jews to return to the Holy Land on schedule to meet with their destiny of 1947 (start the 70 year period), 1967 (to take Temple Mount - and to start the final 50th Jubilee of the final day of the six days of earth history) and 2017 (the final Jubilee Year of the 50th, 50th Jubilee Year).  So - I have to resign myself to the idea that all things (even the evil and nasty stuff) happens for a reason.  I simply NEVER would have developed the patience, etc that I have without the events that happened early in my wife's life.  It made my mortal experience all that much better - but it still does not diminish the evil of those acts at the hands of a rapist who destroyed trust and innocence.

3 comments:

  1. The Satanic U.N. beast rising.....

    http://www.ibtimes.com/palestine-wins-victory-against-israel-jerusalem-holy-site-declared-muslim-not-jewish-2431205

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we3vEvOhKR0

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would like to watch some of Aaron Russo's video's, too. Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ

    ReplyDelete