THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 3, 2016

HOWDY FROM TAYHASS

I used the Spanish pronunciation because this truly is Mexico north.....  The Texans may have held off Santa Anna at the Alamo - but they lost the war with the federales in how the borders were controlled since then and immigration (of the illegal kind) has been mostly un-checked.....  It shows.

Very Nephitish.  I am fine with people coming into our country (I and most of you are products of immigration to the USA at one point or another) - but my ancestors did not want to turn it into England 2.0 - they came here for what made it great and built on that.  I am of the same mind set in my immigration into Canada.  I do not want to change it into my image - but I want to build on the good points and add what I can to make it great on it's own merits (what attracted me to it - quality of life with good people).  So, I swat down any notion of La Raza or other radical Hispanic groups who want to annex the southwest part of the USA - they can go stuff themselves.....  Alamo 2.0 and the Spirit of Texas, baby.....  Anyone else, please come in through the normal channels and love the country you have adopted for the reasons you came into it.  Otherwise, leave.  Make it better - or leave.....

In jest, we call ourselves "dry-backs" when we are in Cardston - since we came north (in what some have questioned as illegals) and I declared us "settlers on the land" as we rolled into the border station.  I called Ottawa prior to rolling in - and that is what they said to do when my wife and MIL got into it over time and we had split the Kalispell, MT scene quite a bit sooner than anyone anticipated.  We literally had no status - but I rolled in with my manifest and 24,000 pounds of our junk and laid it all out right there.  One of those classic red speedo moments - with it all hanging out.  Perfect.  And it worked.

The border guards must absolutely hate me.  I rolled in with my wife's Subie Ruth last weekend with no bumper cover installed on it and a Salvage Title that was not in my name from the state of Virgina.  I got called out on not having the piece on the car, but respectfully assured the guard that it is strictly a cosmetic item and also improves mileage through better aerodynamics - but that the car is perfectly crash-worthy and safe to be on the road.  I do not do these stunts on purpose - I simply run out of time etc.   I am sure they think I am a total rebel and am abusing their trust.  Thankfully, for the first time it seems, I crossed the border with all the correct documentation on what I had in place.  In fact, I pointed out that I finally had taken the time to thoroughly research the process and did not miss a thing, even knowing about the extra 6.1% excise tax on a non-USA/Mexico NAFTA car.

Exactly one week ago Monday night, I was in my storage unit in Everett, WA welding on the core support and apron assemblies (everything in front of the strut towers).  Since then, I worked 10 hour days at work and doing more on this in the evenings, then took Friday off to finish it all up and then hopped in the car, having to have it at the US border station to officially stamp the paperwork before they closed for the evening at 5pm on Saturday (completely missed Conference this time other than Priesthood....).  The bumper cover pickup was just not possible in Sumner, WA on a Friday afternoon, so I punted and decided to get it in Canada.

Then I worked on some other stuff til almost 6am on Sunday so it would be ready for the Federal Inspection in Canada and got a few hours of sleep before getting up and hitting the road for the Calgary Airport.  Glad I never got pulled over - I am sure I would have had to have walked the line for sleep-deprived slurred speech and I could not have passed the breathalyzer test after three days straight of brutal no shave/shower or brush teeth.......  I could have knocked a horse out!  Gross!!

On the plane, I planned on sleeping - but I had a really nice seat mate and we chatted it up and I shared four hours of testimony.  She is a believing soul and believed my Dallin story and believes that we are close to the second coming.  She is from Calgary, but lives in the Chicago area and commutes back and forth since she is still working as a stewardess for a Canadian airline.  13 days on, 18 days off.  Brutal - but she is getting ready to retire since her girls are going to be teens soon.  I lost my sleep opportunity there - but it is amazing (and my wife called it - that I would meet someone and not actually sleep on the plane ride), when I have the chance to bear my witness, I do.  It is my role - to have my heart ripped out, survive it, and then share my story of God's great love with those who need a boost that He puts in my way.  We are here to strengthen our brethren.  I also shared with her as we were coming in on approach that I feel that we are close and shared the Dewey Bruton story as well as Rabbi Ben Samuel's prophecy of 1217/1517/1917/1967 and 2017.  That we are in the final year when all debts are forgiven (picture Christ showing the wounds in His hands and feet), the ancestral lands are returned to their rightful stewards (owner is not a good word anymore for me - it is part of the millennial vocabulary expunging along with heck and darn.....) and I always forget that third thing that is part of the Jubilee cycle.  I mentioned that we have a short window for things to come to fruition if all of this is on track (and I think we still are - just up against a wall).  Rolling backwards from October 16-17, 3.5 days, then a min of 4 days for people to roll out of Syria and into Megiddo after an event (Tel Aviv and Teheran take the fire from heaven??), that it would put us at about October 6th as the drop dead date for things to go down.  She was looking at me - like, "Are you serious??".  She asked if Chicago would be a good place and I said absolutely not.  She asked why Alberta and I gave her my reasons - but I told her she needed to find out for herself.  I have no stewardship over her or her family.

We parted ways - hopefully she will think about which direction she will go.  I have a good feeling that she will be okay.  Her husband is an avowed atheist and I counseled her to be patient with him and not force the issue.  He will most likely come around with her good example and sweet spirit.  The softness and gentleness of a good woman has way more power over a man than most women realize - yet they often fail to realize this and it actually drive's their man further away from the thing they wanted in the first place.  It just takes the guys a little longer than usual to come around - we have a greater dose of the "stupid drug" coursing through our veins.....

So - after all that setup, here is the interesting article I read about today which happens around that drop-dead weekend in Russia:

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2016/10/message-sent-40-million-russians-head-to-bunkers-for-oct-4th-7th-drill-as-russia-suspends-us-plutonium-deal-2463107.html

Forty million Russians involved in massive drills on a national level.  I wonder how many will be bunkered down when/if there is an exchange.  Sarah Menet said one would fly from Libya into Israel and that would set off a limited exchange.....  Wonder what that meant - and if it would correspond with what Natan said would happen.  And rapidly, once it started of in the Holy Land.

We will see.  For now, I am going out for my last supper and getting some good rest before the nukes fly.....lol  Heaven knows I want to start the apocalypse on a full stomach.

And hon, if you are reading this, we have that deal.  Two years from the start of a large event for me to claw my way back to Cardston.  After that, you can assume me dead and I will not fault you for the awkward Tom Hanks moment when I finally roll in and meet your new husband..... :):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRuh-35RSQI

If I can make it to SLC, I plan on catching the Spencer express north.  No more walking after the Texas gig is over.....  I am riding in the big truck, dang it!!  I will run the water purification unit and play look out and interpreter for the natives in Montana.  I speak their language.  I do.



1 comment:

  1. This Russian bunker thing is catching like wildfire EXCEPT on our own WELL CONTROLLED MEDIA. Uh.....what does it do to the economy when 40 million citizens go underground for three days? Guess if you know something bad is coming it's not going to matter anyway. FORTY MILLION for a DRILL?

    The San Andreas about to snap any minute, dogs and cats living together, Donald Trump being called the modern day "Cyrus" from Isaiah 44 and 45. Well, he does seem to go unscathed with any verbal attack the helpless Left throws at him AND he fills arenas to the envy of rock stars AND he does support Israel AND he's an expert at gettin' permits and puttin' up spectacular skyscrapers AND there's a third temple that needs building AND when your the POTUS of the U.S. with that kind of expertise........just sayin' seems the last "Trump" is upon us in a very odd and obvious kind of way.

    AND Elder Nelson's talk about Lehi gettin' out of Dodge.....

    HE who sends the perils also guards the righteous who love Him, have faith in Him, and see His works to do.

    IRAQ, bro', if you do get caught in the fray, I will pray right now that you are led to our home and many other good believers for assistance to help you along the way. You may end up pulling into Cardston in Betsy the old Nash Rambler with puhhhlenty of miraculous faith building stories to share. Let's just pray you get back home before the schumer actually breaks the fan.

    "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD" "LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED, NEITHER LET IT BE AFRAID" and that's not a suggestion. Huddle up! We're on the WINNING TEAM!! High Five to Jesus Christ, the quarterback who NEVER gets sacked.

    ReplyDelete