THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL! THREE TIMES. BY THE RUSSIANS. ON V-DAY

Um....  some things I see kind of chill me.  At the V-day celebration, Putin calls for the troops to be victorious.  Then Hurrah in Russian - then a response by their troops THREE TIMES of the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-660OrDcOo

Folks - sometimes I wonder which side I am on......  I think you should, as well.  The good side?  Or the bad side?  I am working on a program which includes a product which is used to drastically extend our global reach as an aggressive global power; I have stated my position and politely declined working on that particular product.  It is getting to the point that I simply may bow out altogether in order to avoid (as much as is possible) of having the blood and sins of this generation on my head.  Sorry - bombing innocent women and children of another sovereign nation simply is NOT on my agenda.  No more so than if I were in the medical device field making instruments to do D and C procedures.  Regardless of whether they were used for legitimate purposes.  It does not matter - I have no desire to be part of evil; period. 

Soon enough, I will be paying ZERO in taxes and no longer support the beast.  I can no longer do it in good conscience.  The nation of today, is no longer the nation I knew growing up in the 1980's.  We have become the evil aggressor as the purveyor of the one world agenda and the one world bank and so much else.

At some point, you step away and then walk away from it.  Only real men and real women will have the cahunas to do it.  Same thing with home-schooling and so much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment