THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 27, 2016

JEWISH TRUMP FANS RALLY IN JERUSALEM

For these folks, this election is for realz.....  If hitlery wins it, it will be near utter annihilation for them.  Trump is a friend to Israel - therefore, he is my friend.  No pictures of Trump hanging with ISIS like a certain "Mormon" candidate has been prone to do.....

The other fellow from my company who is down here with me in TX is Jewish - and he informed me today that Ivanka married a Jewish fellow and that she joined.  She is Trump's favorite girl - so he has a real soft spot for Israel.  Maybe a modern miracle of sorts....

Here is the scuttlebutt from Jerusalem:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/hats-t-shirts-trump-fans-rally-jerusalems-old-083300021.html

The whole world is rooting for Trump, except maybe Canada.  My middle daughter was in Calgary on a field trip yesterday and heard the wife of PM Trudeau speak to an audience of 15,000 there - and she did not have much flattering to say of Trump.....  You cannot win them all.

I stalked her online and found out that she was diagnosed as bi-polar and is an advocate for mental illness along with her mother-in-law, Pierre Trudeau's wife.  I was impressed with her for her openness and honesty in trying to remove the stigma of mental health issues.  So, even though she liked hitlery, hats off to the wife of a liberal PM....

No comments:

Post a Comment