THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

RUSSIANS IN ALASKA?

I would not be surprised if there were not truth in this report.

I have a friend in N. Idaho that I trust very much.  He said they were out in the deep forest and came upon Ukrainian/Russian troops out there with US handlers dressed up in Special Ops clothing and sporting automatic weapons. 

Firefighters on a Lake Chelan (eastern WA) fire complex came upon the same thing (Russian-speaking troops with US handlers) in a remote area and were told to "get the he** out" in no uncertain terms (to let the fire burn there).  This was reported in major newspapers in the Seattle area - and then quietly went away with no resolution as to what their purpose or intent was.

These guys are here and they are in training.  To believe that they are in Alaska is not a long stretch for me.  I have a friend that spent time over there in Russia and confirmed that the prevailing belief (they were taught in their high school history lessons) is that Alaska was only leased by Seward and never sold to the US.  Their belief (like with the Panama canal and with Hong Kong), is that it would revert back to Russia after some period of time.....  Not kidding here.

So you have a people who have a collective belief (that, quite frankly needs to be corrected or clarified in international courts), that Russia belongs to them.  On a war footing, it will be easy to justify a hostile action to the Russian populace when the time is right.

Here is the article that got me spun up:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3598415/the-russians-are-coming-says-ex-navy-leader-world-war-3-will-start-with-alaska-invasion/amp/

A few years ago, I actually encouraged the gal who found this report to leave Alaska for this very reason and to come to Zion.  She is from the Wasilla area.  She is a dreamer and recently had a dream about this very possibility.  People in Cardston have seen the Russians there in their dreams, as well.  The Ruskies are indeed coming.  The adults who survive the plague will have to hide for some time.  They will use the children to induce them to come out of hiding - but it will be touch and go for some time.  All people are fallen, no matter where you live - and all people will have to pass through a purging.  The worse the state of the fallen, the worse the purging.  It is a simple cause/effect relationship.... 

And, on a comical note; indeed, Sarah Palin may actually be able to see Russian territory from her back yard one day......lol

8 comments:

  1. Interesting notes from Julie Rowe...

    Title: Hector was given to understand there would be a two day warning by Julie Rowe - she says: I am to serve as a warning voice. Journal Entry for Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2016.

    Today she blogged The Lord is my Light - did she just say the earthquake is tonight????

    http://julieroweprepare.com/the-lord-is-my-light/
    http://julieroweprepare.com/hector-was-given-to-understand-there-would-be-a-two-day-warning/

    Strong courage take you
    Be brave in thy delight
    Press forward through the windstorm
    the shake will be tonight
    Midnight it the hour
    Three is when it snows
    Four is when it rumbles
    Six is when it roars
    Noon is when I tumble
    4 is when I fly
    6 is when I open
    the doors at temple nigh
    Midnight is my virtue
    Three is my call
    Six is my Billow
    Tempests tossed
    count your many blessings
    it will surprise you what the Lord has done
    Count your blessings
    Name them one by One
    Count you many blessings
    SEA what God has done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this statement by sister Rowe. The tares are all over this with much contemporary. To me it makes perfect sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it makes sense to you. (I'm not the original poster, by the way). Although she has said a few things that I felt would have been better off left unsaid, I really like Julie Rowe and continue to believe that she is sincere, despite others who criticize her. Otherwise, why would her husband and children and old friends from Kansas have supported her enough to attend the Cameron, MO meeting a few years back? Surely if anyone knew she wasn't honest or if she was crazy, it would be them, right? She does have me very nervous, though. I am sincerely worried about her emotional and mental well being. I absolutely don't mean to be critical of her, but it certainly appears that there are deeper problems going on, whether they are mental or even due to demonic attacks. I really wish her and her family the best.

      Delete
    2. The Alaska thing in this post..It made me recall my dream I had I think about a year ago. I posted it on here somewhere. The one I had THREE nights in a row and EXACTLY the same dream of a U.S. jet fighter over the Alaskan coastline. I was looking at it from above and all of a sudden something from above it blew it out of the sky to smithereens! I also had a dream of a west coast waterway invasion done through a wide channel inlet between Oregon and Washington state. I was given to know the Russians have been studying water way inlets for ground force invasion from Alaska on down. This was my dream and I wasn't commanded to share it. I choose to.

      Perhaps the "public" two day warning Hector Sosa, Jr. was told about but not shown will indeed be a "rumbling" in the ground under Utah before it hits two days later. So, I will watch the news or wait to hear from those I know there of any such sign.

      I read some of Julie's blog posts which I have never done. She indeed sounds like someone in emotional turmoil and likens her trials using Joseph Smith's words regarding his own.

      It's one thing for us to be given dreams/visions of possible future events and share them if we choose. It's quite another to say God told me to testify which is prophet(ess) status and that is a big deal. We have a prophet to follow while it is called TODAY. She seems to be followed by people who hang on her every word. To me, this is eyes/ears being diverted from Thomas S. Monson because she seems to be privileged to more detailed information than he is and he's THE PROPHET OF GOD!

      Those of us who challenge this sort of thing are labeled by her groupies as "tares"? Tares to be condemned of God if we don't hearken to and support Julie Rowe?

      Groupie members of the First Congregation of the Self-Righteous Church of Hogwash!

      We have a prophet. We have the scriptures. We already KNOW we're living in the Last Days and there will be earthquakes in divers places, rumors of war, plague, famine, a sifting and separating, an invasion of our country, that God will sweep around His own front door first, fight for the righteous and destroy the wicked, Zion will be established, the lost 10 tribes will return, the City of Enoch will return, the temple in Zion will be built, the Millennium will occur and then the final battle of our Great God.

      We know we are to live worthily to have the Holy Ghost as our guide.

      I cannot, and will not believe God says we need more than this beyond our Living Oracles, His written Word, the established Church/Priesthood, and Plan of Salvation in the form of "called" but not set apart through proper Priesthood authority NDE persons and their books and their energy healing to make it back to the Celestial Kingdom.





      Delete
    3. Latter-day Saint Apostasy
      THE APOSTASY CYCLE
      http://www.rogerknecht.com/gentiles/the-apostasy-of-the-latter-days/

      The Drunkards of Ephraim
      http://puremormonism.blogspot.com/search?q=drunkards




      Delete
  3. http://www.infowars.com/russia-positions-troops-50-miles-from-alaska/

    http://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/2015/12/09/russian-troops-building-base-in-alaska/

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWJ2n1WWNEI

    ReplyDelete
  4. October 20, 2016
    Govt Insider Warns Of Possible 'Surprise Attack' Upon America Between Election Day And Inauguration Day In 2017

    http://allnewspipeline.com/The_Longest_Day_Dr_Peter_Pry.php

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie Rowe is either a lying fraud, severely mentally ill, or she's being terribly deceived by the adversary. Pay no attention to her statements. If you do anything w/ regard to her, just pray for her recovery. But do NOT become anxious or afraid because of what she says. That's what the adversary is using her for.

    ReplyDelete