THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

WH PETITION TO REMOVE SOROS' SCAMMING VOTING MACHINES

Do you want to make a difference today?

Sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-congress-meet-emergency-session-about-removing-george-soros-owned-voting-machines-16-states

Rebel against evil.....

votemachine

If you don't join the fight, don't come gritchin to me when you are sitting in a FEMA camp or your kids are compelled to go off to fight in some useless war because that pile sucked us into another bright empire-building conflict.....  What a bunch of power hungry, useless excuses for human beings.  I am almost embarrassed to say I am from the same species as hitlery and company.

A blight that needs a good stubble burning, if you know what I mean.  That time is coming.  Soon.  But never soon enough - they have to fill their role just like satan and one third of the less-brilliant goons had to and so much else.  I constantly ask myself if people can really be that stupid?  The answer is invariably a resounding YES!  They can......  :(

1 comment:

  1. George Soros - election fraud.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJy5DsBLq1c

    BRACE Yourself! What Happens In Under 2 Weeks Will Be BAD & Elite Drops Paramount Election Secret

    ReplyDelete