THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

BEFORE AND AFTER - DAMASCUS AND SYRIA

In general, it has ALL become a ruinous heap:

http://petapixel.com/2016/08/02/26-photos-show-war-changed-syria/

It is bad.  What a waste.....  Thanks, hillbillery. 

You will have to answer for all of that, hitlery- just like yer she-devil pick for AG, dyke man woman Janet Reno will be responsible for every innocent woman and child killed at Waco, TX (which I am going to visit in a few weeks on my self-guided tour of the Texas atrocities - which will include a pit-stop to urinate on LBJ's grave.....).  I think I will have to be discreet and piss in a bottle and accidentally drop it on the shrine or whatever and then pick it up and put the lid back on.  Durned cameras everywhere these days..... Even in Tayhass.

Might have to use a Squirt bottle or some kind of lemonade - but yeah, getting hauled in by the Texas Rangers is not my idea of fun.  Pretty sure I could not take Chuck Norris in hand to hand.....

But it is all about the story and getting a job done.  I will do the same when bummer is gone and we can all breathe a sigh of relief.  I do not pray for the health or success of any gads.  I have to say, I do not pray for them at all - just that they are expunged from the human record as quickly as is possible, once they have finished their role of destructors and ruiners as leaders of a fallen people.  Get them on down to hell where they belong with cain so they can have a great time ruling over satan himself....  Let the gay, drag-queen freak show begin down there......  Bleche!!

Image result for obama my job is done here image

No comments:

Post a Comment