THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

LIVING DINOSAURS..... CAREFUL, THIS COULD UPSET YOUR WORLD VIEW IF YOU ARE AN ATHIEST

I just love throwing this stuff out there to troll for haters.....

I usually can get one on the hook.  They are usually good fighters, so you have to have strong line - after all, the hedonistic life-style is on the line.  Most sin deals with that which is addictive; including the endorphin release after a sexual act - so it is like fighting with a crack-head over his last hit and trying to smash the pipe on the ground.....  You usually get a live one.  I know - I have baited and reeled in quite a few!

So, it appears that they were baiting down in the Marianna Trench and they almost caught a live one - a big live one.  They found the skeletons of these things in the ground in the Amazon and determined they were extinct for on the order of tens of millions of years now......  Guess what?  Not so!

The proof is in the pudding......:

https://www.facebook.com/thebuzzchannel/videos/1906016152959437/

So, now I just wait for the haters to surface; he-he-he-he 

Gotta love it when you put yourself in one of those cages in shark-infested waters......  They swim in and hit that cage rather violently!  I, for one, enjoy the thrill of it.  Facts and data, baby!  They generally trump the weak, Darwinistic notions that you have hung your entire false premise on!  Darwin was a complete idiot!  So was Marx - his sidekick.

They were really weak attempts at checking what Joseph Smith revealed.  Funny how they squirmed out of the muck at about the same time in history as light was received from heaven. 

One last pot shot for the Darwies out there; if you want to say and believe that you descended from a mere monkey, I am fine with that......  Any person of lesser intelligence; I might be prone to believe that as the case.  For me and those of a higher order, you can take yer monkey crap and fling it somewhere else.....  I am a child of a Supreme Being - a Being of Light and Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment