THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

VICTORIA SHARP ON CAMERA TELLING HER PERSPECTIVE ON THE LAVOY MURDER

She is a brave woman who has gone on record that she will die for what LaVoy died for.

On the record - so will I, if I ever have to put it on the line.  Real men do not back down in the face of tyranny.  When I got back from my mission back in 1990 after dealing with so much corruption down in Brazil, I swore I would fight it to my dying breath.  And here we are - in as bad, or worse condition than Brazil - and I am willing to make good on my promise.

You do not shoot at unarmed women or children - period.  These sunzaB douchebags did just that, lying that they were using rubber bullets.  Whatever - lying sacks of $*&^%#$^%!!

This testimony convicts them perfectly:

If there is a marked FBI car at that funeral on Friday, I will be one of the first there to exercise my first amendment rights.....  Maybe my other amendment rights......  SunzaBs......
IF you can, it would be good to show support to the family.   I am going to put my money where my mouth is and am donating a minimum of $100 to the family for expenses on their ranch, burial and legal expenses.  If you want to donate, I am going to find out how and provide a link.  I will also provide footage of the event, as is appropriate.
We need to see some feds swinging from the trees for this.  The more the better.

1 comment:

  1. I've no doubt that this is the blood of the innocent that will cry for vengeance upon this nation. In this case it is magnified by taking down one of the worthy covenant members. It reminds me of when when the Saints were chased out of Missouri into swamp land where many died from insufficient shelter, not to mention the killings at Hauns Mill, and the many who died from exposure by being forced out of Nauvoo in the middle of winter. My own great great grandfather lost his wife as she probably sacrificed her comfort for her children.
    I wonder if the destruction of so much life in the Civil War and especially the mayhem that took place in Missouri was pay back.

    ReplyDelete