THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

EXCELLENT DATE NIGHT IDEA

I just drove back from Utah last night.

I took the fam to our favorite restaurant, Tucanos (Brazilian all-you-can-eat BBQ and salad bar) and then headed over to set up an appointment with "Spencer" for the next time we are in Utah.  We left Salt Lake just as the sun was setting.  I drove pretty hard and managed to get into Bellevue, WA in time to make my 2pm appointment for a Tesla Type S sedan test drive.

I packed the kids into the back and the technician and I were in the front.  WHAT a kick in the pants that car is.  The fastest car that exists - bar none.  It is simply the best thing on the road.  Better than a roller-coaster ride.  Handling was superb - and I have to say that "stomping" on it on the steep on-ramp onto I-90 that had three feeder lanes and hitting 60mph in 3 seconds flat was astounding to me - and I am sure the people next to me wondered what had just happened to them...... Time warp or something!  Great thrill!

For all you guys out there who want to have a unique date idea - this is it.

I would recommend a Teslan test drive followed by dinner.  If you are in the Salt Lake or Provo, Tucanos is my pick.  Even if you are not a big red meat fan, they are now serving herb encrusted salmon, swordfish and other seafoods for lunch and dinner for the same low price of under $17 per head for adults.  My youngest tried out their endless citrus drinks with real juices (no artificial flavors or corn syrup sweeteners) - and they were excellent.

If you are a romantic - Tucanos has an awesome deal for Valentine's day coming up:

http://www.tucanos.com/provo/specials.html

We got full and never turned over our "no more selections please" thingy, because we love the grilled pineapple with brown sugar glaze.  It is so tender and juicy - it melts in your mouth like pineapple-flavored cotton candy.  Simply amazing!:

Drinks, Fun, and Grilled Pineapple

What are you waiting for?  If you are a female who wants to impress your man with a little fun - this will fit his bill, if it is your turn to plan the date night this year.  The test drive is free and is about an hour long.

Here is the info to get a hold of them for a test drive:


https://www.teslamotors.com/

Enjoy!

Oh, and if you are into trucks, here you go:

 
You can either wait until the invasion force is here to "acquire" one and then to drive it, or you can fly to Russia and knock this off your bucket list right now.....

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post and passing through here! We too like Tucanos and know "Spencer". He's a great man! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love if "Spencer" had a blog
    Back in the days of the unblog of John Pontius, there was many interesting insights from him.
    You guys should ask him !

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way there is now a Tesla dealer in salt lake city. The other day i drove by and there was a single tesla car there.

    ReplyDelete