THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

HARASSMENT OVER MY LAVOY FINICUM SUPPORT

I just sent this letter to the oldest Finicum daughter, Thara.  She was named appropriately - after Tamara (Tara) Tephi, mother of the Irish/Welsh people.  Tara Tephi was a mother of many nations and an amazing woman that the Lord chose to bring out of captivity in order to be a light to many people.

Here is what I had to say to her:

Thara,
First of all, I want to try and keep this short.  I lost a kid to SIDS at 9 months and I have some inkling of what you may be going thru.  I do not want to add to your burden.  My deepest sympathies are with you and your family.  The funeral ripped my heart out - I know of the love you have for your father.  I bawled like a baby and could NOT even sing Verse 5 of A Poor Wayfaring Man - just too much for me.  I pray the Lord will wrap His arms of love around your family and, through time, make you whole until that time when we are all re-united in love and affirmation after the good fight is over.  You all are so brave and such an example to me.
I just ordered a bumper sticker to replace that message I had scrawled on the back windows of the van.  As we drove through Oregon to go to your father's funeral and passed the "situation vans" with federal officers returning from their hellish slaughter, I just knew I had to do something to show my disgust and disdain for their acts.  Here is the only thing I could find to show support for your cause for justice:   https://www.etsy.com/search?q=LaVoy%20Finicum
I would love to have something showing the website I found on a flyer from the funeral:  www.onecowboystandforfreedom.com   That would allow those who are interested to get more information.
In the last 12 hours, I have been approached by two officers in parking lots with one threatening to escalate things.  I simply fired back, "I hope this has nothing to do with the message on the back window!!".  He immediately said it did not and then thanked me for keeping things civil and left.  He had asked some oblique question about the funeral itinerary I had on my dash - and I almost said something to the effect of how LaVoy was a REAL man.....  I followed your father's example - and did not.  As I went to leave, I looked back and there were three cruisers in total.  What complete wus's!  Someone who exercises their free speech is somehow a threat to the Republic...... whatever......
Anyway, I immediately went and ordered a bumper sticker.  The more harassment, the more I push back.  It is simple as that.  I am sure your father was the same way.  Part of the reason I came to that funeral from
Seattle, was to glean more about how to be a REAL man and how to be a GREAT father.  I would like more options if you know of anyone who is making stickers to get the word out.
I have a blog that gets about one million hits a year.  It is more geared along the lines of Second Coming events (of which this unjust death) is just one.  Here is my latest piece on the event: 

http://www.woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-boys-from-mountains-social-shaming.html
I want to keep this thing going - I CANNOT stand tyranny.  I saw tyranny and corruption as a missionary in Brazil and got back and kissed the ground and swore I would give my last breath defending liberty if I had to, so that I would not pass along something less than I was given by my ancestors.  I honor and respect your father for having done this very thing. 

I know there are angels on the other side fighting with us and for us and encouraging us on in this battle that has spilled over from the pre-existence into this lesser world.  Please continue to fight and never give up.  Use your righteous indignation to effect much good in this world.  It will not be in vain.
For some time, I have been trying to figure out what to do with the meager proceeds from a single ad on my blog.  My plan is to add more ads and ship the money to your cause.  As soon as I can scan the information, I will add those fliers to the blog and the contact information so that money can be directed your way for legal help and for family expenses your mother may have, etc.  I will ask people to designate what they would like them to go towards.  I pray people will respond in kind.
 Your cause is just.  I know that all things are in the hands of the Lord.  The Lord comes soon - and ALL things will be set aright.  We are in the 50th, 50th Jubilee year when the Lord moves to "set the captives free".  I feel this watershed event is part of that setting free.  As a quick primer (if you have not been exposed to the information that I share on the blog), the year that Moses led the children of Israel out of Egypt was on the 50th, 50th Jubilee year after Adam and Eve had been cast out of the Garden of Eden.  After the 70 year period of captivity in Babylon, the temple was rebuilt in Jerusalem, the clock was reset and we are now on our 50th, 50th Jubilee year (2017).  Here is a little more on the importance of this Jubilee year phenomenon:

Anyway - I bless you with a greater ability to see the eternities, and your valiant role in the affairs of Father's dealings with His children.  May you have the strength to be a mother in Zion while performing your important role in the fight for liberty.  God is watching - and cares greatly.
As I place stuff on the blog, please listen and then obey the whisperings of the Holy Spirit as you are guided know what you can do to help - however small it may be.

Iraq.
    

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see the link on the importance of the jubilee year. I don't see the link for it here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <>

    You were approached by officers.... oooooooh! That just give me cold chills.

    I encourage everyone to write their congressmen and demand an independent investigation. This is soooooo... on the Facist side.

    ReplyDelete