THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

DNA CONTROLS THE AGING PROCESS

This is random for the mission of the blog - at least on the outside.

One of the things I have always wondered about is in regards to the change in longevity after the Flood.  I once did a chart showing a beautiful decay of lifespan from the stated ~900+/- year lifespan into our current lifespan of 70-125 years.  I thought it might have been due to environmental factors.  Turns out, it might not have been at all.

This article indicates that there is some programming in our DNA that may control it:

http://www.globalpost.com/article/6724385/2016/01/25/dna-blood-test-predicts-suspects-age

In the resurrection, you may just be able to choose where you will end up coming in at on your age timeline.  I am pretty certain that most will pick their prime of 25-35 years old.  I am told that I looked like Matthew McConaghey in my prime, so I may just go there myself.  Time is not always so kind to me.  I find that some people get better looking with age.


No comments:

Post a Comment