THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

THIS WHOLE OREGON THING IS ABOUT GRABBING LANDS, POWER AND GUNS - IN ORDER TO BRING ABOUT THE NWO

How they will bring about the mark of the beast:

There is a dream about Obama that I read in vol. III of Dreams, Visions & Testimonies.
---------------------------------------
A Call Out Dream by a Non-Member
Submitted by jcrawford 48 [Dreams, Visions & Testimonies, vol III, p. 157]
Yesterday morning as I was driving to work at 6:30, my best friend called me all worked up. She could barely relate this story to me she was so worked up. She is an “Assembly of God” Christian. This is what she told me:
When I was living and working in Saudi Arabia in 1995 (she was a Director of Corporate Nursing of a hospital system out of Ryhad) I had a pastor friend/employee come to me and my assistant. He was all worked up about a dream he had the night before that he felt strongly was from God. He wasn’t sure what it meant or what to do with this dream. He was Philippine and had no knowledge about American way of life, politics, etc. This is the dream he related to them that day in 1995. LaWanda was so taken with this dream she went home and wrote what she could remember in her journal even as she laughed it off:
I dreamed a dream that lasted over many years of American life. Two people were running for the presidency and they were fighting with each other. There was a black man with one side and a white man on the other side. I dreamed that America elected the black man. This created a lot of anger and discontent with the American people. The American people were very angry with how things were going with the first term of this president. There was much contention surrounding this black president. But, in the end, he was re-elected for a second term. His dream fast forwarded. He then saw people hungry and starving. Food was scarce and very expensive, gas was so expensive people couldn’t get any. The government was rationing staples and gas. At this time, the people had phones the size of their palms. They were able to communicate anywhere in the world within seconds through small computers.
About halfway through this black president’s second term, between year 2 and 3, he started demanding people have implanted under their skin a thing that would track them. He promised the people would be able to get their food and gas with this thing he wanted them to get implanted. It is small, hard for me to explain. The Lord showed me that this president would set everything up for the mark of the beast and begin the process before his term ends. This president would usher in the new world government.
The main office for this government is in New York with a satellite government office in Switzerland. He would hand America over to this new government and the Antichrist. I asked the Lord what would happen to those of his people who refused to get this thing implanted. The Lord told me that he will have removed his people from among them and that they would be safe.
My girlfriend sort of laughed at him thinking America would never elect a black president or that we would have phones the size of our palms. Nevertheless, she wrote in her journal this dream. Well, Sunday night, she was listening to the news and heard commentary about how Obama had just delivered a speech. This news program sparked her memory of this dream, so she dug out her journal and called me to discuss the dream with me. I thought this was a very interesting dream from someone who didn’t know the first thing about America or our politics in a time that no one had cell phones or small personal computers that he saw in the dream. I thought that you my AVOW family would also find the dream interesting. I’m not one for timelines, but my gut says that this just might be accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment