THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

US MARSHALS ARRESTING THOSE IN DEFAULT OVER FEDERAL LOANS

This is why the counsel was given decades ago for the Saints to get out of debt.  Debt makes you a slave.  Slavery and control is not God's way:

HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Believe it or not, the US Marshals Service in Houston is arresting people for not paying their outstanding federal student loans.

Paul Aker says he was arrested at his home last week for a $1500 federal student loan he received in 1987.

He says seven deputy US Marshals showed up at his home with guns and took him to federal court where he had to sign a payment plan for the 29-year-old school loan.
     http://www.fox26houston.com/news/local-news/92232732-story

2 comments:

  1. Why shouldn't they be forced to pay off their loans? I have a daughter working on her Doctorate and I can't tell you how many times other students have tried to get her to travel with them on her time off. They say, "just use your student loan money." I also have a friend whose daughter took a trip to Africa...the whole safari thing and also to Asia, all on "student loan" money. She's now a teacher and owes over 45K for loans - ridiculous! And now the government is talking about forgiving student loans. Makes me irritated, to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize/repent. My last comment was anything but charitable:/

    ReplyDelete