THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, February 1, 2016

LAVOY NEVER POINTED GUNS AT ANYBODY!

Think about this stuff:


"It would be a very stupid thing for me to point guns at anybody and never pointed guns at anybody and I don't intend to. But let's get some history straight, they have pointed guns at me and have promised to shoot me". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Lmp4rlxXE

The FBI has been targeting him for awhile since the Bundy standoff and considered him a "domestic terrorist". They tried to get "permission" with the Sheriff to take out LeVoy.

Check out his other videos of the sabotage on his lands. I get a feeling that LeVoy was filling defeated with his own battle, can't blame him. The Mohave County Sheriff did nothing for him. He also knew he had no chance in Federal courts.

Here is my review: feel free to do the same: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mohave-County-Sheriffs-Office/197321926969441

Or even better - feel free to write/call the Sherrif and his deputies. They need to hear from the citizens who elected them that they failed LeVoy.

http://www.mohavecounty.us/contentpage.aspx?id=131

http://www.mohavecounty.us/ContentPage.aspx?id=178

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion Lavoy was executed by the government as a warning for others. That's why they released the video with the intention to cause intimidation. That's what happens now when we oppose to the government.

    ReplyDelete