THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

CHURCH CANNERIES DROP PRICES OF POWDERED MILK?

I am getting this stuff out there since I simply will not have time to post for the next 6 days.  I am jumping into the melee.....  In the end, I may need a little more of this powdered milk than I previously anticipated.   I am the kind of guy who WILL stand up to be counted - and these sunzaB's may just put me under siege back on the ranch..... lol

Things are heating up in the wild west.  If you look at things, the Mormons have been at ground zero when it comes to hotpoint political issues lately.  From Romney for prez, to Sen Hatch holding the key position on the Senate Judicial Committee, to reid (LDS - by the loosest of standards....) actually persecuting the Bundies (LDS) and now, LaVoy (LDS).  For this reason, the Church has distanced itself from the statement that we are acting under divine mandate to uphold the Constitution over lesser principles that the feds are operating under.

Anyway - check before you run down there and load up - but this is the latest buzz on dry milk:
I read on a post somewhere today that the cannery had dropped the price on the powdered milk. Yes, it is true. I went today and bought 25# bags for $31. They said 3 days ago it was selling for $71?
Milk is a good tradeable item when things get difficult.  If not, it is good for feeding baby animals, etc when it is past its due date.

2 comments:

  1. I just looked up a current home storage center order form at the lds.org website. It shows a current price of $3 per pouch, which is $36 for a twelve pouch case.

    I was just at my local home storage center a couple weeks ago and they were selling milk for $75 per case.

    I need eight cases to complete my food storage. Two weeks ago that would have cost me $600. Now it's down to $288. I will be able to finish my food storage acquisition in three months instead of six, at my current spending rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://providentliving.lds.org/self-reliance/food-storage/home-storage-center-order-form?lang=eng

    Macaroni dropped down from 2015 20lbs $16 to 2016 $6.75
    Spaghetti dropped from 2015 25lbs $21.00 to 2016 $6.50

    Wheat and apple slices went up a bit.

    Black, pinto and white beans went down just a bit.

    Milk had the hugest impact used to be $70 in 2015 and now $31.50. Wow!! That is amazing.

    Just ran the #'s and it comes to $248.25 to purchase 1 year of basics from the cannery in bulk (yes, I realize not all canneries sell in bulk).

    100 lbs of Red Wheat $7.50/25 lbs
    100 lbs of white wheat $8.25/25 lbs
    25 lbs flour $10.25
    20 lbs Macaroni $6.75
    25 lbs Oats Quick $10
    25 lbs Oats Regular $10
    75 lbs Rice $8.50/25 lbs
    25 lbs Spaghetti $6.50

    75 lbs beans $40.00
    75 lbs sugar $36.75
    25 lbs milk $31.50


    **Need to get from grocery store**
    Get 8 lbs iodine/iodide salt
    13 quarts of oil

    Exciting news!! So affordable!!

    ReplyDelete