THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

OBAMA/SCALIA DEATH CONNECTION

How come it is that the only way to get REAL news is to go to a two-bit blog and to Europe and our formerly sworn enemies like Russia and RT news??

We are in a police state bubble - and nothing really gets in, because our "press" is bought and sold and is monitored by military handlers for content (has since "Operation Iraqi Freedom" - isn't that an oxymoron....).  Our First Amendment is under attack and will fall the minute our Second Amendment goes down.  That will take a dump the minute the black reaper of death we have in the whorehouse gets his luciferian way with a SCOTUS pick. 

Man, do we EVER need an intervention!!:

http://www.eutimes.net/2016/02/us-supreme-court-justice-scalia-had-secret-texas-meeting-with-obama-just-hours-before-his-death/

Lord come quickly!

2 comments:

  1. Look how easy it was for this President to kill... and no one second guesses him. I guess he learned a lot from the Clintons.

    Anyone else suspicious as to how Donald Trump knew so much about the Judge and why did he reach out to Putin? What a weird situation... What did he expect Putin to do about this?

    Remember when Obama was going for re-election and the mic was left on and he was talking with Russia and said just wait until I get re-elected, I will have more power to do things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the entire article. As soon as I heard the justice was dead, I knew something wasn't right. I try not to occupy myself to much with keeping up with the enemy's plans. I think he likes it because it takes away time that should be spent seeking the Lord's face but I do know I will be SO GLAD when the Lord returns because I don't have the power to stop the enemy's diabolical and demonic schemes. I just need to make sure I'm "chosen" when the Bridegroom calls for me.

    ReplyDelete