THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, February 22, 2016

FREQUENT TEMPLE ATTENDANCE

I know this is how you get through difficult things:
Our list for temple blessings keep getting longer but I thought you might enjoy this most recent addition:

In the video: Elder Dale G. Renlund said, “I promise you protection for you and your family as you take this challenge, to find as many names to take to the temple as ordinances you perform in the temple, and teach others to do the same.  Not just baptisms, all temple ordinances. And if you accept this challenge, blessings will begin to flow to you and your family.  You’ll find not only protection from the temptation and ills of this world, but you’ll also find personal power, power to change, power to repent, power to learn, power to be sanctified and power to turn the hearts of your family together, and heal that which needs healing.”

The temple is an amazing refuge from the storms of life.

1 comment:

  1. Powerful and INSPIRING post! This helped me big time. I've been away from the temple to long and I just bought new temple clothes and got my recommend. THANKS!!!!! Makes me even more anxious to get back now!!!

    ReplyDelete