THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

FEAR MONGERING OR RAISING THE WARNING VOICE??

I have some critics claim that I am fear mongering.....

About four years ago, I was telling people that we would be tangling with Russia and that they would first hit us on our east coast and then it would go from there.  I "SUSPECT" that it will be an EMP on our eastern seaboard or an actual nuke on DC (thank you Putin!) and that will plunge the USA into a state of complete and total chaos. 

For the above statement, I was pretty harshly cut down by many.  Here we are now - on the cusp of things getting very interesting in Syria and in the Ukraine.  I think I was spot on.  Those with their head in the sand may think otherwise.

Years ago, I said that something economically (of drastic proportion) would happen by the 100 year mark of the birth of my corporation.  Here we are in the first months of 2016 and things are beginning to go over the cliff.  I was pretty harshly cut down for the above statement - and here we are.  I think the next few months will prove that I am/was spot on.  Those with their heads in the sand will have to admit I am right.  Since our company stock lost 30% of its value in the last several weeks, my buddy at work who used to have the head firmly buried, is now pulling it out....

Here is something from my prophetess/watchtower warning friend on FB, Heather Jackson:

Promoting awareness is different than promoting fear. We are commanded to awaken to our awful situation by a prophet of God (Ether 8:24) and fear simply comes from satan. Promoting awareness does not equal promoting fear. There's a difference.
LikeComment

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing you're referring to the 100 year mark from when the company was first established, even if it operated under a different name during its first year. If the company was founded under one name in 1916 and was renamed almost a year later (in 1917), is it still considered the same company? Then, if some things happened causing the company to be reorganized into a corporation in 1934, would it still be the same company? By a legal standpoint, my understanding is it could technically be considered a new company as it was legally organized in a different manner. I'm not saying nothing of "drastic proportion" will happen this year. I am only offering possible alternative years if your company has a similar history or reorganization should nothing drastic happen this year, e.g. you might need to look at alternate years.

    I am an advocate for raising the warning voice and promoting awareness. The world and our nation are becoming more ripe in iniquity. Major events could start happening this year, or it may be a few years off. Repentance (which is becoming more rare as more people turn away from God) offers delays in calamities, should the people remain repentant. The prayers of the righteous "availeth much" (James 5:16) and can delay destruction of the wicked. Alma 10:22-23

    22 Yea, and I say unto you that if it were not for the prayers of the righteous, who are now in the land, that ye would even now be visited with utter destruction; yet it would not be by flood, as were the people in the days of Noah, but it would be by famine, and by pestilence, and the sword.

    23 But it is by the prayers of the righteous that ye are spared; now therefore, if ye will cast out the righteous [or if the righteous leave] from among you then will not the Lord stay his hand; but in his fierce anger he will come out against you; then ye shall be smitten by famine, and by pestilence, and by the sword; and the time is soon at hand except ye repent.

    I recognize the precarious nature of many happenings in our nation and around the world. Anything could set off a disastrous chain of events. I think there are likely some additional things that need to happen to ensure the nation is fully ripe in wickedness, and resulting in the faithful being called out of Babylon, before the nation falls.

    ReplyDelete