THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

THE TOWER OF BABEL RETURNS - VANITY REACHES FOR THE STARS

Oh, my heck.  The first thought I had is that this thing will be in a major EQ zone.  Are they nuts??!??

It will be a mile high.  Wow.

I find it interesting that we are busy building these monuments to arrogance and humanistic hubris at a time when the very thing that was wiped out in the first attempt at reaching heaven, will be brought back as we enter the Millennium (the Adamic language will return - replacing English as the official language of the earth).  If you have not thought about it, the city of Enoch and the speakers of ancient Hebrew who return with their superior technology and higher principles of living - will be the conquerors; and thus their language will be the new world language.....

So, as the language was confounded after the first massive tower attempt, with only the Jaredites speaking it - who then lost it as they self-annihilated in this land due to wickedness - so it will be returned.

Here is the article that had me shaking my head:


https://youtu.be/Wc3ExDpWJMQ

Funny that these big projects are always proposed on the eves of the biggest crashes.  Empire state building, Burj Khalifa and now this.  Brilliant..... Kind of the last ditch attempt to breathe life into the beast.....

1 comment:

  1. I had trouble reading some of the post because text was on top of text. Nonetheless-history repeats itself...a chiasmus of life.

    ReplyDelete