THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

"LIVING DINOSAUR" FOUND IN BEAR LAKE, UTAH?

THIS IS A HOAX - AS IS MOST OTHER STUFF FOUND ON WORLDNEWSDAILYREPORT.

MANY THANKS TO MY APOSTATE/TRANSHUMANIST DAUGHTER FOR POINTING THIS OUT.

I FOUND THIS LITTLE GEM:  http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/


Looks like another case of “living dinosaurs”…..


I have to wonder if these things existed “pre-flood” and as the land masses rose and created the great inland lakes (Lake Bonneville/GSL and Flathead Lake), that these things were trapped in the larger bodies of water and were able to survive and adapt.  That would possibly explain the similar creature reportedly found in Flathead, as well.

There would be few other explanations for something that big unless it turns out to be a dead horse or something that came apart after it started decomposing.


2 comments:

  1. I was just at Bear Lake yesterday, and it looks nothing like these pictures. It is still snow covered and frozen in many parts. I don't know where they got these pictures from, but they are not recent, nor look like the landscape of Bear Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure the Bear Lake Monster myth was started by one of the Rich sons, early LDS settlers of the area.

    ReplyDelete